The Piaggero NP Series portable keyboards are an ideal combination of elegance and simplicity. Designed around the essential elements that let you concentrate on playing, NP Series keyboards focus on the inspiration and enjoyment of playing a piano, and feature the pure tone of one of the finest grand pianos that Yamaha has ever made.
Piaggero will amaze you with its compact size and the high-quality voices it features, from the beautiful, rich tones sampled from one of Yamaha’s finest concert grand pianos, to a sweet electric piano and other great-sounding voices that are fun to play.With Piaggero you can practice and play more—who knows, friends might even start asking you to play at their parties! Because it’s light enough to be carried in one hand and works on battery power, you can take it anywhere you want, and setup is a breeze.
- Width : 1,036mm (40-13/16")
- Height : 105mm (4-1/8")
- Depth : 259mm (10-3/16")
- Weight : 4.5kg (9lbs., 15oz.)
- Number of Keys : 61
- Type : Piano-style keyboard
- Touch Response : Yes
- Language : English
- Tone Generating Technology : AWM Stereo Sampling
- Number of Polyphony (Max.) : 64
- Number of Voices : 10 (Piano1, Piano2, E.Piano1, E.Piano2, Organ1, Organ2, Strings, Vibes, Harpsi1, Harpsi2)
- Reverb : 4 types
- Dual/Layers : Yes
- Number of Preset Songs : 10 Voice Demo Songs + 10 Piano Preset Songs
- Number of Songs : 1
- Number of Tracks : 1
- Data Capacity : Approx. 7,000 notes
- Metronome : Yes
- Tempo Range : 32 to 280
- Transpose : -6 to 0, 0 to +6
- Tuning : 414.8Hz - 440.0Hz - 466.8Hz
Storage and Connectivity
- DC IN : DC IN 12V
- Headphones : [PHONES/OUTPUT] x 1
- Sustain Pedal : Yes (Half pedal available with optional FC3A)
- USB TO HOST : Yes
Amplifiers and Speakers
- Amplifiers : 2.5W + 2.5W
- Speakers : (12cm x 6cm) x 2
- Power Supply : AC Adaptor (PA-130) or 6 x "AA" size batteries (alkaline [LR6], manganese [R6] or Ni-MH rechargeable batteries)
- Power Consumption : 8W
- Battery Life : 16 hours (with alkaline batteries)
- Auto Power Off : Yes
Bundle Includes :
Double Braced X Stand & Keyboard Bench
Bajaao DXKS-01 Double Braced X-Adjustable Keyboard Stand
Clutch Lock Adjustment
The locking mechanism enables stability and reliability while ensuring quick and easy adjustment to reach the perfect height, for any player looking to switch from standing or sitting position based on wherever you need it the most.
Gripping Arm Sleeves
The non-slip rubbery end caps adds on to the firm design and helps the stand from shifting or sliding during rehearsals or live performances.
This also protects the main frame of the stand from dents, scratches or basic damage during transport.
The Double brace design with good construction supports a sturdy and secure playing for the most active players, without fearing movements or ultimately its for an hassle free playtime.
- Material : steel
- Stand tube : 15*30*953mm(W*L*H)/0.8mm(
- Arm : 28mm/330mm/0.8mm(thickness)
- Feet :28mm/410mm/0.8mm(
- Height Adjust : 640-980mm
- Shipping : 30x26x100cm
Armour KS100 Keyboard Bench
Armour's KS100 is a large size stool with extra thick padding, this makes it a very comfortable stool. With a new tougher construction it is easy and portable to put away and assemble.
- Larger sized stool
- Extra thick padding
- New tougher constuction, Rubber feat to keep stool in place
- Easy to assemble and portable.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
got delivery in 2 days! nice piano better than my small casio piano
bought this keyboard to practice with headphones. I started with the idea to have a midi synthesizer to connect to the computer, and ended up shopping for something that do far more than that. As soon as I opened the box i was very happy by its look. Post hearing the piano demos i was very pleased. a little less impressed by the feel of the keys, since i was always be} used to a real piano feel... but for the price range it completely deserves five stars, particularly sound-wise. both piano and organ sound are spectacular. you cannot expect great hammer action keys in this price category, and at this light weight, but the feel of the keys isn't bad in the least. I found that at the factory settings the sensitivity of the keys, when playing either piano1 or piano 2, appears to be tuned for quite serious hands. In other words the instrument seems to tend to play a tad too soft, more piano than i'd wish; i assume i will be able to find out the simplest way to fix this in time