Yamaha has combined quality and durability to bring you their 20 Series Recorders. Made of ABS resin, these lightweight recorders feature precise, uniform intonation, making them perfect for beginners.
- Key of C
- Double holes; C-C#, D-D#
- Three piece construction
- German fingering
- Recorder is 12-3/4" long.
- After playing, wipe out moisture inside of recorder (use a lint-free gauze or cloth); then put the recorder in its case. .
- The labium (where the air flows in the front of the recorder just under the mouthpiece), and section immediately surrounding it, is the most important part for sound production. Be careful not to damage it in any way.
- The mouthpiece section is the part most easily dirtied; always keep it clean. Wipe the outer surface clean whenever it becomes dirty. NEVER use benzene or methyl alcohol.
- Use recorder cream around the joints when assembling your recorder.