- I like playing with a distortion setting with some reverb. It sounds cool so it keeps me going!
- The shorter the movements, the less space you need to travel to your destination...
- Keep your left hand parallel to the fretboard and do not curl your pinky! Relax the pinky.
- I would set the metronome to count off eighth notes. It makes it easier to count off and stay in time.
Hey guys, here's a lesson on some scale shapes on the top 3 strings that could further enhance your picking, speed, endurance and overall knowledge of the fretboard. Enjoy! Quick tips:
- Tags: Category_Videos>Guitars