Digital Marketing - Executive
Experience: 1-2 years
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bajaao is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of their online marketing channels. The ideal candidate should be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Identify trends and insights, and performance based on the insights
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, and asses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media. (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc.)
- Communicate with customers on social media, forward the leads to relevant team and monitor them.
- Assist in planning and execution of online newsletters and promotional emails.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience; user funnel
- Conduct market research and analyse consumer rating reports/ questionnaires.
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and merchandising
- Write marketing literature (content, blogs, press releases etc.) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Proven work experience in digital marketing
- Analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch point
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) is preferable.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns is preferable
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking