The Ahuja Research and Development Centre is recognised by the Government of India and takes pride in developing products known to perform with absolute reliability even in the most extreme operatingclimatic conditions. In India AHUJA products are sold through a network of over 400 retailers. Ahuja products are the preferred choice of discerning users in over 50 Countries on 5 Continents with largest exports to Europe.
- GMB-6C is a sturdy, heavy duty base made of die-cast aluminium suitable for Ahuja electret condenser gooseneck microphones. It has a female XLR connector for directly mounting the gooseneck microphone and a male XLR socket at the rear for connecting standard microphone cable to the amplifier.
- Heavy weight housing with anti-skid feet ensures stability.
- 10 mtrs. shielded 2-core mic cable with XLR connector¼phone plug.
- Built-in cell housing for 2 UM-3 pencil cells (3V) for operating the condenser microphone.
- On/Off switch provided. Special electronic circuitry for minimal switch noise.