The Alesis Trigger I/O is a powerful new electronic percussion interface designed to bridge the gap between the ultimate control and feel of a real drum performance and the extensive capability of software and hardware sound modules. The Trigger I/O converts playing from your favorite percussion interface, whether electronic drum pads or acoustic drum triggers, into MIDI note messages. Featuring both MIDI out and USB connectivity, the Trigger I/O can be used to play sounds on synths, drum modules, or on your computer - straight from your drumkit. Bundled with FXPansion's BFD Lite - a professional software drum module with high-quality acoustic and electronic drum kit libraries - the Trigger I/O will get you up and rocking in no time.
With ten trigger inputs and its versatile MIDI out functions, the Trigger I/O is the perfect interface for musicians who want to expand the scope of their current equipment to include control over computers, samplers, synths, or other MIDI modules. Its intuitive interface and 20 programmable presets allow for easy setup and quick user operation. Plus, the bundled FXPansion BFD Lite software provides an additional source of creative material.
- 10 TRS Trigger Inputs for Single or Dual Zone Trigger Inputs*
- 20 Programmable Presets for Storing and Recalling Various Setups
- Includes BFD Lite** Software Drum Module (Mac and PC) with Professional Quality Acoustic and Electronic Drums in standalone, VST, AU and Dxi plug-in formats
- Easy Interface for Quick Editing and User Setups
- USB 1.1 Plug and Play (Windows and Mac), MIDI Out
- Hi-Hat Input for on/off or Continuous Control
- Up/Down Footswitch Input for Selecting Kits Remotely
- Customizable Trigger Settings for Sensitivity, Assignment of MIDI Channels, Note Numbers, Crosstalk, velocity curve, threshold retrigger time and pad type
- Mounting Holes for Optional Drum Stand Mount
The Trigger I/O can be used by any percussionist at any level in their home, studio, or during a live performance to control various software and hardware sound modules, all while maintaining the feel of a real percussion performance. Additionally, the mounting holes for an optional drum stand mount make the Trigger I/O adaptable to any environment.
Trigger any sounds you want with this 10-input USB trigger-to-MIDI interface! Adjustable sensitivity, MIDI channels, velocity curves, and more. Internal setup memory. Hi-hat input for on/off or continuous control. USB and MIDI outputs; driverless operation on Mac/PC. Includes BFD Lite software drum instrument for Mac/PC.