Alto APX3000 3000W 4CH Professional Power Amplifier
The APX3000 brings up to four channels of dependable, continuous, clean power to any live performance. If you are a sound contractor, gigging musician or live sound engineer in need of a strong amp that provides up to four channels of consistently clean power, the APX3000 is a must-have. The APX3000 can be configured for deliver of 4 x 550 watts at 4 ohms, 4 x 350 watts at 8 ohms or in bridged mode, where the APX3000 pumps out 2 x 1500 watts of crystal-clear power. Because it is class D, APX3000 gives you all the purity reliability of a professional amp without breaking your back just to lift it. Weighing in at only 17.6 lbs., the APX3000 goes into venues with amazing ease and convenience whether used in a permanent installation or portable application.
Things can sometimes move at light speed on the stage. Connecting an amp should never slow you down. Balanced, combo ¹⁄₄” XLR inputs, "Touch-proof" binding posts and speak-on jacks make connecting the APX3000 a snap at any gig, so you never lose precious time getting things going. Once installed, the APX3000's level and clip indicators are designed to keep you informed of performance levels at a glance.
The APX3000 amplifier supplies massive power with plenty of headroom to drive any passive speaker.
The APX3000 also contains low-noise cooling fans to prevent overheating and high-current toroidal transformers for the lowest possible noise floor. Don't trust your performances to anything less than an APX series amplifier.
Experience the APX3000 for yourself, or check out the APX2000 for installations and gigs with smaller 4-channel power requirements. For 2-channel applications, the APX1000 and APX1500 are also available from the Alto Professional APX line.
- 4-CHANNEL 3000 WATT POWER AMPLIFIER
- 2 x 1500 Watts at 8 Ω bridged
- 4 x 550 Watts at 4 Ω; 4 x 350 Watts at 8 Ω
- Efficient Class D power
- Balanced combo input jacks
- Lightweight, two rack-space design
- Easy to read LED level and clip indicators
- Low pass filter
- Low-noise cooling fans
- Live sound systems
- DJ systems
- Touring rigs
- Arenas and stadiums
- Houses of worship
- Power Specifications: Continuous power: 4 x 550 W at 4 ohms, 4 x 340 W at 8 ohms (0.5% THD); 2 x 1500 W at 8 0hms (Bridged mono mode)
- Input Sensitivity: 1.0 V
- Input Impedance: 10 K Unbalanced
- Frequency Response: (at 10 dB below rated output power) 20 Hz - 25 kHz (+0/-3 dB)
- Voltage Gain: 32 dB
- Distortion: (SMPTE-1M) <0.5%
- S/N Ratio: 110 dB
- Protection: On/Off, mute, DC-fault, load
- Controls Front: AC power switch, 2 channel level control; –∞ to +30 dB
- Controls Rear: 30 Hz high-pass filter on/off, bridge/stereo/parallel mode
- Signal Indicators: Signal present (green LED), clip (red LED), protection (red LED)
- Power Indicators: 1 blue LED integrated with power switch
- Input Connectors: Balanced XLR-F / ¼” combo
- Output: Touch proof binding posts and Speakon® NL4 connectors
- Power Supply: AC Power: 100 VAC, or 110 – 120 VAC or 220 - 240 VAC (50 / 60 Hz)
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 19in x 11in x 3.5in
- Weight: 17.6 lb