Alto AX 2304 Professional High-Precision Stereo 2-Way / 3-Way / Mono 4-Way Crossover
A Professional Crossover With High-Quality Filters, Rugged Casing and the Ability to Operate in Various Configurations
Your crossover is at the heart of your sound, so you don’t want to let just any crossover hack away at your signal. With AX2304 you can command your signal with precision. It's a professional crossover with high-quality filters, rugged casing and the ability to operate in various configurations. AX2304 is a crossover you can trust to split your signal with razor-sharp accuracy for maximum sonic clarity and impact.
AX2304 is designed to enhance any live sound application. Use it in two-way stereo, three-way stereo or four-way mono configurations—any way you go, AX2304 will deliver top audio performance and ultra-transparent sound thanks to its high slew-rate circuitry and dynamic range of more than115 dB. Linkwitz-Riley 24 dB-per-octave filters are onboard, contributing to AX2304’s absolutely flat summed amplitude response with zero phase difference.
AX2304 is equipped with all the output controls you need: output level controls for each band, adjustable time delay for precise phase alignment, limiters on each output for optimal loudspeaker protection, and independent output mutes for easy band adjustment and balancing.
It’s a professional crossover you can trust and has all the capabilities you need.
- Absolutely flat summed amplitude response with zero phase difference
- 24 dB-per-octave Linkwitz-Riley filters
- Individual output level controls for all bands
- Limiters on each output for optimal loudspeaker protection
- Independent output mutes for easy band adjustment
- Individual phase reverse switches for instant phase correction
- Switchable 25 Hz subsonic filter on each input for low-frequency driver protection
- Low Sum function provides low-level mono output for subwoofer operation
- Adjustable time delay for phase alignment between drivers
- CD horn equalization for constant directivity horn compensation
- Servo-balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors for all inputs and outputs
- Ultra-high-precision potentiometers for ultimate accuracy and repeatability
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction for long life and reliability
- Shielded toroidal mains transformer for minimal noise interference
- Crossover Frequencies: X1: 80Hz to 1kHz
- X2: 800Hz to 10kHz
- Hum and Noise (20Hz-20kHz): Av = 0dB. Fc = 800Hz
- Low Frequency Section: Output @0dB: -106dBu
- High Frequency Section: Output @0dB: -97dBu
- Signal - To - Noise Ratio: 118dB
- Controls: Input Level: Continuously variable
- Output Level: Low, mid, high cont., variable
- Rear Panel Switch: CD Boost / Mode / Phase
- Weight: 2.5kg (5.5 lb)
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 19in x 7.7in x 1.7in
- Weight: 7.27 lb