The Symphony I / O Mk II is the second generation of audio interfaces / converters Apogee, with the latest advances in terms of conversion AD / DA, input / output modular (up to 32 inputs and outputs) and an intuitive touch screen. Designed to provide professional quality audio recording, mixing and mastering, Symphony I / O Mk II is the music production center piece for any modern studio.
The new Symphony I / O Mk II Thunderbolt ™ interface, but it is optionally possible for the protocol Pro Tools® HD or SoundGrid Waves.
There is a solution Symphony I / O Mk II for everyone; the homes studio, recording / commercial mastering studios. Choose from four basic configurations I / O; 2x6, 8x8, 16x16 or 8x8 with 8 mic preamps and easily upgrade your studio. With 2 slots for modules and a capacity of up to 32 I / O AD / DA, Symphony I / O Mk II offers the best value by channel among all interfaces in its class.
Apogee's engineers have improved each new flagship product using the latest components to optimize the audio circuits and stay on the "top of the basket." The Symphony platform I / O Mk II is the culmination of this commitment 30 years and student Apogee all products to the level of excellence in audio clarity and sonic transparency.
When new modules I / O 8x8 or 16x16 Mk II are integrated in the Symphony I / O Mk II, it surpasses all other multichannel audio interfaces available for Pro Tools HD or Thunderbolt, making it the flagship audio interface for any professional audio industry and becomes the obvious choice for many "Grammy" artists, producers, authors / composers and world-class engineers.
APOGEE SYM2-8X8S2-PTHD Features:
- Symphony I / O chassis MKII Pro Tools HD
- Module installed: 8x8S2 analog I / O and AES + optical 8x8S2
- The best conversion AD / DA Thunderbolt ™ market
- Up to 32 channels of I / O modular analog 8 mic preamps with option
- Best value per channel among converters in its class
- Choosing interface Pro Tools HD
- Ultra-low latency (1.32 ms)
- Screen and intuitive touch control from the front
- 2 card Slots optional conversion (analog, digital, preamp, etc.)
- Engineered in California, made in USA