KeyLab 88 Black Edition
The KeyLab 88 is a professional-grade 88-note MIDI keyboard controller designed with the working musician in mind. Featuring a new hammer-action keybed from Fatar and deep integration with our award winning Analog Lab software, the KeyLab 88 is unique with its robust, solid metal construction and classic wooden side panels.
An extensive array of controls, a stylish yet amazingly lightweight design, and brilliant integration with laptops and tablets.
KeyLab 88 Black Edition is perfect for modern keyboard players, pianists, demanding stage performers, and professional producers who will not compromise on quality. KeyLab 88 Black Edition sets a new standard in professional controller keyboards, with a sleek new finish to match.
KeyLab 88 Black Edition is a superb Universal MIDI controller, compatible with any third-party software and hardware. MIDI Assignments can be customized for virtually any form of music technology using the LED screen or the included MIDI Control Center software.
- Includes Analog Lab with 6000 synth sounds
- All presets are carefully selected from Arturia’s virtual synths. These TAE powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Quickly filter the presets according to your criteria: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads, etc.), or by Characteristics (long, bright, dark, etc.).
- In-depth Preset editing available for owners of Arturia synthesizers (mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab.
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the KeyLab 88.
Connect your favorite MIDI hardware via the MIDI In and Out ports
Input connectors for adding expression pedals, a sustain pedal and a breath controller
USB MIDI class-compliant operation for direct connect to your computer or iOS device (camera connection kit required)
Optional DC power
Optional DC power input allows use as a standalone controller
Pitch and Mod Wheels
Ergonomically-designed pitch bend and modulation wheels
LCD screen for easy editing
LCD display allows for easy editing and instant feedback of parameters and presets in Analog Lab
Two banks of 10 encoders
Two banks of 10 assignable encoders for use with your favorite plug-in or DAW
Two banks of 9 faders
Two banks of 9 faders gives you plenty of options for control. Inverse drawbar mode for use with organ plug-ins
Backlit velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads
16 backlit, ultra-responsive velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads
Octave Transpose buttons
Octave transpose buttons allow you to shift the keyboard range up or down
Direct controls for Analog Lab
Tight integration with our Analog Lab software gives you the feel of a hardware synth but with the power of software.
10 assignable buttons for instant recall of your favorite Analog Lab sounds and quick control of your favorite DAW
The transport controls can send MIDI Machine Control messages for hands-on access to your DAW.
Made in China