Arturia KeyLab 88 MIDI Keyboard Controller
The Keylab 88 keyboard controller is made for performance and maximum expression. Designed with the modern musician in mind, the Keylab 88 is the perfect companion for the professional musician who uses a laptop or iPAD.
This premium controller features a hammer action keybed from Fatar and gives the fullest access to our Analog Lab software. Its pre-assigned controls make it the perfect solution for plug and play sound creation. Once the software is connected to the keyboard, you can put your mouse away and experience the same workflow as on a traditional hardware synthesizer.
The foundation of the Keylab is built on its high quality hammer-action keybed from Fatar, to give you the response and feel a true musician needs. Then we added transport controls to work with your favorite DAW, along with plenty of knobs, sliders, and assignable buttons to give you hands on control of your favorite plug-ins and workstations. To top it off we included 16 of the best velocity and pressure sensitive drum pads on the market.
Arturia KeyLab 88 at a Glance:
- A powerful hardware controller, pre-mapped and ready to go
- Over 5,000 classic synth sounds
- The new heart of your production studio
Aturia Keylab 88 Features:
- Includes Analog Lab with 5000 synth sounds
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V and Jupiter-8V) and from Wurlitzer V, our recreation of the classic 200A electric piano. These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…), by Characteristics (long, bright, dark …).
- In-depth Preset Editing available for the owners of the Arturia Classic Synthesizers (Mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab.
- More than 200 Multi patches organized by musical genres, each made of two different synth patches with effects, layers and splits...
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the Keylab 88.
Aturia Keylab 88 Hardware Specifications:
- Keyboard : 88 note hammer action Fatar keybed with velocity and aftertouch.
- Controls : 2 clickable encoders, 6 transport switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, two banks of 10 encoders, two banks of 9 sliders, 1 volume encoder, 10 assignable switches and 16 backlit pads with velocity and pressure sensitivity.
- Connectors : MIDI in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux footswitch, Breath controller inputs.
- High quality aluminum and wooden construction.
- 32 digits LCD screen.
- Functions as an universal MIDI controller.
- Use with Analog Lab or with any other MIDI software.