The ATW-2120 is a 10-channel frequency-agile UHF wireless system designed to suit a variety of applications, including MI/live performance, fixed installation, public address, A/V rental houses and places of worship. It offers all the advantages of a high-quality, professional wireless system at an extremely affordable price.
Operating in the 600 MHz frequency band with 10 selectable frequencies and True Diversity UHF wireless technology, the ATW-2120 features automatic frequency scanning. At the touch of a button, this function automatically determines and sets the best available frequency. Any of the ATW-2120 10 channels may be used together without any frequency coordination problems or group selection issues. Additionally, the ATW-2120 incorporates Audio-TechnicaÕs digital Tone Lockª squelch plus an easy-to-read LCD information display.
• Serious advances in affordable professional wireless
• Clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance
• Automatic frequency scanning finds an open channel at the touch of a button
• All 10 user-switchable channels are compatibleÑfor easy use with multiple systems; no confusing frequency groups
• True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two receiver sections, reducing dropouts
• Tone Lockª tone squelch system fights interference
• Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display featuring RF and AF metering
• Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4Ó output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
• Includes rack-mount kit and detachable UHF antennas
• Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver
• ATW-T220 Handheld Microphone/Transmitter features PRO 41 Capsule for maximum feedback rejection and consistent sound.