Audio Technica AT2035 Large Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Designed to isolate sounds from the sides and rear
Give voice to your dreams of being an aspiring musician with the mighty Audio Technica AT2035 Large Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone, capable of handling sound pressure levels of up to 158dB. This microphone is engineered to provide natural sounds with high fidelity and minimal distortion. The AT2035 is well-suited for studio recordings and live onstage performances alike. Welcome this versatile device into your collection to capture a wide variety of sounds.
Make No Noise
The AT2035 microphone features a cardioid polar pattern for effective noise cancellation. It keeps out sounds from the rear and sides. If you are required to capture focused sounds with minimal distortion, this microphone is sure to suit your needs. The AT2035 is well-suited for recording applications wherein sounds from two different sources are fed into the microphone to produce an output that highlights their best facets. For example, you can record vocals from two singers at a time with minimum distortion. Therefore, the AT2035 is a must-have for contemporary artists and music recorders aiming to make it big in the industry.
Pass the Highs
The AT2035 is equipped with a switchable 80Hz high-pass filter and a 10dB pad for noise reduction. The filter keeps low-frequency rumble from winds or vehicles at bay, thus offering a clean sound. As a result, the time required for sound equalization is reduced. Therefore, this microphone is an ideal pick for public address systems and open-air concerts. The AT2035 offers high sensitivity and a wide dynamic range, which is indicative of its versatility.
More in Store
The AT2035 Microphone is accompanied by a custom shock mount and a protective couch. The mount offers superior isolation from vibrations and the effect of shaking in high-intensity stage environments, thus contributing to noise reduction.
The AT2035 microphone exhibits a large diaphragm for accommodating sounds from a vast array of sources, be it voice, strings, or percussion. This microphone has the capability to capture even loud sounds keeping distortion at bay. The low self-noise figure of the AT2035 makes it ideal for open-air concerts and public address systems. Furthermore, this large-diaphragm microphone offers adequate flexibility owing to reduced coupling between the walls. As a result, you obtain a loud output. This microphone can handle high sound pressure levels with ease.
- Large diaphragm for seamless, natural sounds and noise reduction
- Capable of handling a sound pressure level (SPL) of 158dB
- Wide dynamic range for a number of applications
- Cardioid polar pattern keeps sounds from the sides and rear at bay, thus providing a focused sound
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Includes custom shock mount and protective pouch
- Fixed-charge backplate and permanently polarized condenser
- Element: Fixed-Charge Back Plate and Permanently Polarized Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 12dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -33dB (22.4mV) re 1V at 1Pa
- Impedance: 120Ω
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 148dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% T.H.D. and 158dB SPL, with 10dB pad (nominal)
- Noise: 12dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 136 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 82dB, 1kHz at 1Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 3.8mA typical
- Switches: Flat, Roll-Off and 10dB Pad (Nominal)
- Weight: 0.403kg
- Dimensions: 170.0mm Long
- Maximum Body Diameter: 52.0mm (2.05")
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- AT8458 Shock Mount for 5/8-inch-27 Threaded Stands
- 5/8-inch-27 to 3/8-inch-16 Threaded Adapter
- Soft Protective Pouch
- Audio-Technica Case Style: R5