Audio Technica ATH-CKS770IS Overview:
The Solid Bass In-Ear headphones, ATH-CKS770iS features 13m Dual Magnetic-Field Drivers to bring powerful yet precise bass reproduction. Engineered specially for a deep sounding bass that does not compromise on the mid and high frequency contents, ATH-CKS770iS are designed with various features that allow users to experience unimaginably full and textured bass.
- Dual Magnetic Field Drivers with concentrated magnetic field made by additional magnet located in front of the driver, to reproduce the superb bass sound.
- Ultimate Bass Diaphragm designed with precision in shape, thickness and intensity to create high quality bass sound without compromising mid- and high- frequency content.
- Airflow Bass Venting System designed to control the come-and-go of air, creating air damping for rich bass sound.
- Machined Aluminium finishing to reduce unwanted vibration from the movement of the driver and reproduce extended mid to high range.
- In-line control with mic for handling calls and controlling music and video playback.
- Driver Diameter: Dynamic 13mm
- Frequency Response: 5 to 26,000Hz
- Output Sound: 105dB/mW
- Maximum Input Power: 100mW
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Plug: 3.5mm gold-plated stereo mini-plug (4 pole)
- Weight: Approximately 10g
- Cable Length: 1.2m (Y type)
- Accessories: Pouch, Earpieces (XS,S,M,L)