Audio-Technica ATH M30X Professional Monitor Headphones Overview:
The M-Series ATH-M30x professional monitor headphones combine modern engineering and high-quality materials to deliver a comfortable listening experience, with enhanced audio clarity and sound isolation. Tuned for highly detailed audio, with strong mid-range definition, these versatile monitoring headphones are ideal in a variety of situations. Designed primarily for studio tracking and mixing, they offer added features for increased portability, making them a great choice for field recording.
- Advanced build quality and engineering
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned for enhanced detail, with excellent mid-range definition
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Convenient single-side cable exit
- Collapsible for space-saving portability
- Designed to excel for studio tracking, mixing and field recording
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 40 mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice Coil: Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Frequency Response: 15 - 22,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 1,300 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 96 dB
- Impedance: 47 ohms
- Weight: 220 g (7.8 oz), without cable and connector
- Cable: 3.0 m (9.8'), straight, left-side exit
- Accessories Included: Protective carrying pouch, 6.3 mm (1/4") screw-on adapter
Country of Origin: Taiwan
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Very comfy and very accurate.
They are comfortable and sound great. The only reason for 4* is the wires connecting the ear pads and head rest, otherwise no complains
Excellent sound quality for its price. The headphones produce a rich, clean, and detailed sound with a good amount of bass. I'm really impressed with the sound they are able to produce.
Just go for it ..its one of the best for its price.
Great quality headphones for a decent price. The frequency response is quite flat, although it does have some extra bass for casual listening. This makes this pair of headphones quite versatile, as you can actually enjoy using them for casual listening to music/movies. I've seen other reviews of these headphones say that they are a bit tight and might get uncomfortable after a while. While this might be true for other people, I personally didn't find them too uncomfortable even after extended usage. Granted, this could also just be because I myself have a rather small head compared to most people. All in all, I would say that these are good value for money and you should go for these if you're looking for some beginner studio headphones and don't really want to spend too much money. Also the delivery was on time!
Quality speaks for itself the best u can buy
Very nice mid range headphones for sound mixing...no artificial effect is added by headphone and it reproduces true sound ...love it