CLICK TO VIEW THE BUNDLE COMPONENTS!!!
Audio-Technica ATR2500-USB Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone:
Buy Audio-Technica ATR2500-USB Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone online in India - India's music equipment superstore.
BAJAAO India introduces the Audio-Technica ATR2500-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB Microphone which is ideal for pod casting, home studio recording, field recording, and voice over use. It plugs right into your computer USB port, and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software. This large-diaphragm side-address condenser offers a USB output for recording to your computer, a quality analog-to-digital converter for excellent fidelity, and a headphone output with level control for monitoring with no audible delay. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear.
Audio-Technica ATR2500-USB Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone Specifications:
- Side-address condenser microphone with USB output for easy connection to your computer
- Ideal for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use
- Built-in headphone jack allows you to directly monitor your microphone output without audible delay
- Adjust headphone volume with easy-to-use controls on the front of the microphone
- High-quality AD convertor with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate
- Side-Address Studio Condenser Microphone With Usb Output
- Ideal For Podcasting, Home Studio Recording, Field Recording & Voiceover Use
- Built-In Headphone Jack With Volume Control Allows Direct Monitoring Of Microphone'S Output Without Audible Delay.
- POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 30 – 15,000 Hz
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: USB Power (5V DC)
- BIT DEPTH: 16 bit
- SAMPLE RATE: 44.1 kHz/48 kHz
- VOLUME CONTROL: Headphone volume controlled by up/down buttons
- WEIGHT: 366 g (12.9 oz)
- DIMENSIONS: 155.0 mm (6.10") long,
- 50.0 mm (1.97") maximum body diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: USB-type
- HEADPHONE OUTPUT POWER: 10 mW @ 16 ohms
- HEADPHONE JACK: 3.5 mm TRS (stereo)
Audio-Technica ATH E40 In Ear Monitor Headphones:
The proprietary dual phase push-pull driver design of the ATH-E40 professional in-ear monitor headphones provides improved fidelity and efficiency. These headphones deliver powerful bass along with balanced mid and high frequencies to convey the full emotion of the music from the stage to the street.
The ATH-E40 features specially designed housings that provide incredible isolation. The isolation – and the comfort – are enhanced by the four sizes of included silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), which allow you to create a custom fit. The headphones also come with a detachable 1.6 m (5.2') cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones and a 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug output, and a carrying case.
Audio-Technica ATH-E40 Features:
- Proprietary dual phase push-pull drivers excel in monitoring applications by providing exceptional accuracy and clarity
- Flexible memory cable loops over ears for a custom fit and long-wearing comfort
- Specially designed housings provide maximum isolation, allowing you to focus on the music
- Detachable 1.6 m (5.2') cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones, offers exceptional durability and optimized audio performance
- Includes a carrying case, 6.3 mm (1/4") adapter, and silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L)
Audio-Technica ATH-E40 Specifications:
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 20 – 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 107 dB/mW
- Impedance: 12 ohms
- Weight: 10 g (0.3 oz), without cable
- Cable: Detachable 1.6 m (5.2') with A2DC connectors
- Connector: 3.5 mm (1/8") gold-plated stereo mini-plug, L-shaped