BAJAAO India presents the Audio Technica MB2K Midnight Blues Series Microphone.
The industry standard for affordable instrument microphones, the MB 2k features a unidirectional dynamic element design for outstanding off-axis rejection and feedback control. Its frequency response is tailored for optimal instrument pickup. This rugged, all-metal mic is equipped Audio-Technica's Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet structure for maximum output and fast transient response, with noise-reducing soft-touch finish, MagnaLock™ switch design for silent on/off operation, and a corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector.
MB2K Midnight Blues Series Microphone Features:
- Smart-priced introductory microphone for amplified and acoustic instruments
- Tailored frequency response for optimal instrument reproduction
- Unidirectional dynamic element design
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Soft-touch finish reduces mechanical noise
- Silent on-off operation thanks to MagnaLock switch design
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Also available as: MB 2k/c with 15' cable.
MB2K Midnight Blues Series Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Neodymium Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency Response: 60-14,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -54 dB (1.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Switch: MagnaLock on/off
- Weight: 11.9 oz (337 g)
- Dimensions: 7.23" (183.6 mm) long, 1.63" (41.4 mm) head diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin gold-plated XLRM-type
- Accessories: AT8470 Quiet-Flex stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch.