Open Box Gear are products returned by customers, and are inspected and certified by Bajaao to be in full working order. Products may have minor scratches, dents, missing or damaged original box, or missing manuals, cables or accessories. . All Open Box sales are final.
Open Box deals are great for those willing to overlook minor cosmetic flaws, for a fully functional product at a discounted price
Behringer B2 Pro Dual Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Gold-sputtered dual-diaphragm microphone for superior audio quality
Give wings to your aspirations with the Behringer B2 Pro Dual Diaphragm Condenser Microphone. It is ideal for use as a main or support microphone and works wonders on the stage and in the studio alike. This marvellous microphone lets you select between three pickup patterns, namely cardioid, omnidirectional, and figure of eight. The B2 Pro is an epitome of the best of German design and engineering.
The Behringer B2 Pro Dual Diaphragm Condenser Microphone is equipped with two diaphragms mounted parallel to each other. This arrangement supports multiple polar patterns. It is powered by a pressure-gradient transducer and has both diaphragms facing the incident sound. As a result, you obtain superior noise cancellation. The gold sputtering on the diaphragm adds an exquisite appeal to the overall design and motivates you to ‘shine like a star’. Thanks to the satin-nickel plated brass construction, this microphone is sure to stand strong in the face of extreme conditions, should you carry it along for an out-of-town performance.
Choose Your Pattern
The Behringer B2 Pro Dual Diaphragm Condenser Microphone lets you select from three polar patterns on the basis of your requirements. Choose the omnidirectional pattern for studio recordings or a choir performance, as it captures sounds from all directions covering a spherical radius. If you wish to obtain a wide stereo range for your orchestra in the recording studio, the figure eight shape is what you need, given it rejects sounds from the sides. To capture vocals or instrument sounds for an open-air stage performance, go for the cardioid pattern. It helps keep sounds from the sides and rear at bay and reduces the risk of feedback from amps and power amplifiers.
Excellent Noise Cancellation
The Behringer B2 Pro Dual Diaphragm Condenser Microphone provides switchable low-frequency roll-off by means of the transformer-less FET input. In addition, the switchable −10dB attenuator helps you capture loud sounds with minimum distortion. The included suspension mount also absorbs vibrations in high-intensity stage and studio environments. You obtain superior signal integrity thanks to the gold-plated XLR output connector.
Faith Moves Mountains
The Behringer B2 Pro Dual Diaphragm Condenser Microphone has been designed using efficient methods with adherence to stringent quality standards.
Apart from the suspension mount, the B2 Pro is packed with a windscreen and a protective aluminium transport case.
- Gold-sputtered dual-diaphragm condenser microphone for excellent audio quality
- Select between cardioid, omnidirectional, and figure eight pickup patterns
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and input attenuation
- Cardioid polar pattern keeps sounds from the sides and rear at bay, thus providing a focused sound
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted dual-diaphragm capsule
- Gold-plated three-pin XLR output connector for superior signal integrity
- Satin nickel-plated brass body
- XLR Output Connector: 3-pin Gold-Plated
- Construction: Satin Nickel-Plated Brass Body
- Compatibility: Acoustic Instruments
- Pickup Pattern: Selectable Cardioid, Omnidirectional or Figure Eight Pickup Pattern
- Professional 1-inch Gold Sputtered Dual-Diaphragm Condenser
- Heavy-Duty Suspension Mount
- Aluminum Transport Case