Behringer Digital Monitor Speaker System MS20 - Pair
Compact Monitors with high-fidelity sound
The MS20 Studio Monitors from Behringer are a pair of extremely compact monitors that feature high-resolution 24-bit/192 kHz D/A converters. You can connect directly to your digital signal sources and avoid annoying analogue line-loss forever. Enjoy exceptional sound with great dynamics with this monitor, when you connect it to your computer or keyboard. The built-in amplifiers provide lots of headroom, and the powerful woofers delivers an ultra-linear frequency response.
Amazing Sound Quality
Boasting a 2.5" high-resolution tweeters and 3.625" woofers, the monitor speakers bring quality audio. Whether you're tracking your latest composition or listening to your favourite tracks, this monitor just makes everything sound and feel better. It can also be used as an excellent add-on speakers for electronic keyboards. Accurate sound adjustments are just easy with the front mounted volume and individual bass and treble controls.
Take your audio experience to an even higher level with the mixer’s multiple input options. The built-in mixer comes with 1/8" stereo inputs to connect your CD/MD/MP3 players. The dual RCA jacks are featured for tape decks and stereo keyboard modules. Both RCA and TOSLINK connectors for digital signal sources. Playing a variety of pre-recorded tracks are easy with all these installations. Thanks to the MS20’s powerful headphone jack, you can enjoy your music in complete privacy.
The MS20 connectivity includes RCA jacks and stereo 1/8", which can be used at the same time or with a digital stereo source. The volume controls for both line inputs plus bass, and treble EQ controls are featured on the front panel. A 1/4" headphone jack that by design mutes the internal speakers.Amazing Sound Quality
- 2-way active studio monitors preferably suited for computer studios, audio and multimedia workstations and keyboard monitoring
- Built-in 2 x 10-Watt powerful amplifiers with huge headroom
- Powerful woofers and high-resolution tweeters provide an ultra-linear frequency response
- Ultra-high resolution 24-bit/192 kHz D/A converters for an incredible dynamic range
- Optical and coaxial inputs to directly connect digital audio sources by S/PDIF interface
- Individual volume controls for both Line inputs plus Bass and Treble EQ controls
- ¼'' TRS headphone connector with auto-mute loudspeaker function easily accessible on the front panel
- Magnetically shielded for placement near computer monitors
- High-quality components and exceptionally sturdy construction ensure long life
- Power: Built-in 2× 10W
- Converter: 24-bit/192kHz D/A
- Inputs: Optical and Coaxial Inputs to Connect Digital Audio Sources by S/PDIF Interface
- Connector: 2× Stereo Analog Inputs featuring 1/8-inch TRS and Stereo RCA Connectors
- Volume Controls: Line Inputs + Bass and Treble EQ Controls