Audiophile 4x4, 24-Bit/192 kHz USB Audio/MIDI Interface with MIDAS Mic Preamplifiers
The incredible U-PHORIA UMC404HD bridges the gap between your creativity and your fans. This blazingly fast USB 2.0 studio in a box will have you recording your next masterpiece in minutes with all the connectivity required for your microphones, guitars, keyboards and even MIDI devices.
Record the perfect vocal right to your computer-based DAW thanks to the 4 astonishingly pure, world-class MIDAS-designed mic preamps, which include +48 Volt phantom power for condenser microphones, all going through studio-grade 24-Bit/192 kHz converters for the best possible sound quality. Whether you’re a singer-songwriter, producer on the go, or just need a rock-solid interface for running backing tracks at a gig, the ultra-dependable U-PHORIA UMC404HD will help you shine in the digital domain.
Studio in a Little Black Box
When it’s time to make recording history on your Mac or Windows computer, plug in microphones, instruments or line level sources to the UMC404HD’s 4 combination XLR/TRS inputs for the ultimate in studio flexibility! Connect and communicate with MIDI devices to add the benefit of control surfaces to your studio workflow.
192 kHz Precision
You take your tracks seriously, and the UMC404HD respects that, providing up to 192 kHz resolution for even the most demanding applications in music as well as video post production. Work with confidence and accuracy in your favorite recording software for professional results every time.
MIDAS - The Legend in Sound Quality
Ever since its formation in the 1970s, MIDAS has had a long history of innovation and leadership in the world of audio mixing consoles. Employed by the most famous touring acts and installations world-wide, legendary MIDAS consoles such as the XL4 and Heritage H3000 quickly became industry standards.
MIDAS has earned their impeccable reputation due to their no-compromise approach for audio and build quality and in particular for their Award-winning Mic Preamps which are considered by industry experts as the industry’s best sounding designs. Building on this legacy, the XL8 and PRO Series of Live Mixing Systems continue this great heritage of Award-winning audio quality.
BEHRINGER is proud to incorporate a MIDAS designed mic preamp for the ultimate in high-quality audio reproduction in both live and studio environments. Find out more about MIDAS ’ amazing legacy by visiting their extensive website.
The UMC404HD mix control allows zero-latency direct monitoring, which means musicians can experience their performance clearly – with no delay or lag in the returning signal, resulting in a better performance and recording. A powerful phones output has its own level control and Monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing. To make it a done-deal, we provide free audio recording, editing and podcasting software, plus 150 instrument / effects plug-ins – just a download away at behringer.com.
- 4x4 USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 24-Bit/192 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase, etc.
- Streams 4 inputs / 4 outputs plus 1x MIDI I/O with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher
- 4 state-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power
- Analog Inserts for use of external effects such as compressors, etc.
- Zero-latency direct monitoring while recording
- Input/Playback Mix control and Stereo/Mono switch for direct monitoring
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing
- Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
- Main Outputs on balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- "Built-like-a-tank", impact-resistant
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
although this is gonna take a large space for small home studio, this is just perfect for professional use. considering the given price i couldn't ask for more.
HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR OVER A YEAR ! working like a charm ! go for it !
Working on it ,
The per-amps sound clean and crisp. The gain is smooth and precise. The latency is really low even when all the inputs (in the front) are used along with the MIDI input at all sample rates. (Atleast for the phenomenal price)
THIS PRODUCT IS VERY NICE , AND VERY BEAUTIFUL LOOKS FRONT SIDEGOOD SOUND SYSTEMS OR PARALELL SOUND SYSTEMS
Best value of money
The speed is Good but i have hear a click sound while using daw instrument i try with windows 7 and windows 10 both have same result .I raise a ticket on bajaao but they asked take a small video and send through mail but I dont know how they notice a little click sound on video recording .I dont know it is hardware issue or software issue but i installed the drivers properly .still no remedy for me