Buy Blue Microphone Capsule Kit for Bottle Microphone online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
Blue Microphone Capsule Kit for Bottle Microphone.
The Bottle Capsule are Blue's innovative system of eight interchangeable capsules that fit into the Blue Bottle microphone. Each capsule offers the recordist a different tonal characteristic and pickup pattern. From airy highs to larger-than-life lows, the Bottle Caps capture anything from vocal to bass, wind instruments to horns—and everything in between with a level of detail and clarity found in only the most expensive and rare vintage classics. The Bottle Cap Capsule Kit includes the entire collection of capsules available for the Bottle Microphone including the following capsules:
B0: Cardioid Large Diaphragm: "The ultimate big vocal sound".
The B0 is a bright single back plate capsule similar in tone to the B6, with an added sparkle of air in the extreme high end. To obtain the ultimate Big Vocal Sound, work the B0 close with a pop filter.
- Superior bright, silky, and intimate presence
- Suggested Applications: Background and lead vocals, guitar, mandolin, percussion; any source where extended top end is featured.
B1: Cardioid Small Diaphragm: "The accuracy plus capsule".
The B1 has been designed to capture instruments with a detailed high end, and features a dip in response around 400Hz to enhance the clarity of a program source
- Sonic accuracy with extended high frequency response
- Suggested Applications: Nylon or steel-string acoustic guitar, accordion, drum overheads, metal percussion, hi-hat, small pitched percussion such as toy piano or marimba, room or ambient miking, foley and sound effect recording, strings and orchestral recording.
B2: Figure of Eight Large Diaphragm: "The vintage capsule".
The response of the B2 has been tailored to resemble the big, warm sound and open pickup pattern of a vintage ribbon microphone. When worked close this capsule is reminiscent of the "Bing Crosby Sound," with soft highs and an enhanced proximity effect.
- Big, warm sound of vintage ribbon mic
- Suggested Applications: Emulation of vintage saxophone, brass, guitar, or vocal sounds, jazz ensembles and horn sections, muted trumpet, flugelhorn and other low brass instruments, clarinet, overly bright or "edgy" instruments, room miking, acoustic bass, cello and other bowed string instruments, electric bass, clean or distorted electric guitar, pedal steel and slide guitar, whistling, organ.
B3: Cardioid Mid-Sized Diaphragm: "The neutral capsule ".
This is the most accurate, and, in a purely technical sense, "best" capsule of the Bottle capsules. The B3 has a soft midrange boost to detail the center frequencies in a program source.
- Very transparent, neutral sound
- Suggested Applications: Female vocals, distant miking of orchestral groups and instruments, banjo, mandolin, resonator guitar, jazz guitar, distorted electric guitar, electric bass, a natural or "folky" tone on nylon and steel-string acoustic guitar, oboe, bassoon and other double reeds, organ.
B4: Perspex Sphere Pressure Omni Small Diaphragm: "The big omni".
The B4 represents our finest craftsmanship, evoking an ethereal quality sought after by producers and engineers alike. The Perspex sphere which houses our small diaphragm capsule, hand-built by BLUE engineers, is a unique design made popular in the 1950's on the RCA Red Seal series recordings. For room sounds and ambient drum recording, nothing parallels the sound of this capsule.
- Sweet highs, robust lows, unique design and sound perfect for ambient recording.
- Suggested Applications: Orchestral sounds, classical instrumentation, background vocals, organ, accordion, distant miking of any source, particularly bowed strings, and drums.
B5: Pressure Omni Large Diaphragm: "The presence omni".
Frequency response peaks at 3-5kHz and 12-15kHz give this capsule a distinctively bright and incisive timbre. The B5 is particularly useful for close-miking acoustic guitar, yielding an characteristic classic rock/pop sound with a proximity-induced "thump" at 125Hz.
- Very unique compressed quality extremely accentuated low and high frequency response.
- Suggested Applications: Acoustic guitar percussion any highly transient sources any acoustic sources that need very close miking or extra presence boosting to cut through a dense mix.
B6: Cardioid Large Diaphragm Dual Backplate: "The Blue Standard/The modern presence vocal sound".
The B6 is Blue's premium capsule, tuned to deliver a larger-than-life sound with extension in the lower and upper frequencies. Though designed primarily to achieve a world-class contemporary vocal sound, the B6 can also be utilized to add a glossy, produced sheen to saxophone, piano, and other acoustic lead instruments. To obtain the ultimate vocal sound, work the B6 close with a pop filter.
- "Larger than life" sound—enhanced lows and high frequency presence.
- Suggested Applications: Lead vocals, background vocals, voiceovers, percussion, piano, vibraphone, accordion, clean electric guitar, jazz guitar, and distant miking of acoustic or resonator guitar.
B7: Cardioid Large Diaphragm Single Backplate: "The classic vocal sound".
This single backplate capsule is Blue's version of the unmistakably warm sound ascribed to the great 1950's tube microphones. A boost in the upper midrange response brings out just the right amount of intimate detail for vocal tracks that demand extra presence.
- Classic vintage detailed mids with airy presence.
- Suggested Applications: Lead vocals, background vocals, saxophone, flugelhorn, clean or distorted electric guitar, pedal steel and slide guitar, organ, conventional jazz recording.
This is where the magic begins. Order the Bottle Capsule Kit and have all the advantages of a world-class mic collection at a fraction of the cost.