Boss ME-70 Guitar Multi-Effects Processor
More than 40 great sound effects and two different operating modes
When you are cramped up for space on the stage, the Boss ME-70 Guitar Multi-Effects Processor gets rid of your worries instantly. It is a single floor-based multi-effects unit that includes the ability of different guitar pedals such as tremolo, phaser, vibrato and many more. This multi-effects processor allows you to access the correct effect when playing live on stage. It has two operating modes, manual and memory, which allow you to choose the right way to go about your performance.
ME-70 features Boss’ patented COSM preamplifier that offer a unique experience whenever you perform. The preamp can emulate six guitar amps that hold high standards in the music industry. The powerful sound technology used in the ME-70 will undoubtedly result in world-class sound creation.
Enhance Your Performance
The Boss ME-70 multi-effects processor features over 40 sound effects that make your performance unique every time. There are ten distortion and overdrive effect for sharpening your rock performance. Use the Boss Slow Gear feature to add a tremolo effect or simulate a fretless guitar, use the Boss defretter for achieving the desired results. Modulation options such as phaser, flanger, vibrato, uni-vibe and chorus are also provided in ME-70. These modulation settings give the tone a distinct shape, thus adding a unique character to the sound.
Two Operating Modes
The Boss ME-70 multi-effects processor features two different operation modes, manual and memory. For those guitarist who love the old-school guitar stompbox feel, switch on the manual mode and start gigging. The memory mode allows you to save the effects setup as a patch. You can recall a particular patch depending on the requirement of your performance. There are 36 presets in the memory mode, which you can choose as per your preference. Use the four main foot switches to change between the patches and banks.
The controls on ME-70 are placed in a logical way by grouping a particular set of effects in section. There are four effect pedals in ME-70, which are designated for adjusting music FX, overdrive, delay, and modulation. The knobs are placed in a convenient fashion so that you don't waste time looking for a particular dial.
- Boss COSM amplifier modelling technology can emulate six different classic guitar amplifiers
- Ten distortion and overdrive for adding searing effects while playing rock music
- FiveFX controls allow to give a uniqueness to your creative work
- Delay switch for inducing phase loop and echo
- Manual and memory operating modes give you freedom and convenience to choose your own style.
- AD Conversion: 24 bits + AF Method
- DA Conversion: 24 bits
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz
- Program Memories: 36 (User) + 36 (Preset)
- Nominal Input Level: GUITAR INPUT: -10dBu and AUX IN: -18dBu
- Input Impedance: GUITAR INPUT: 1MΩ and AUX IN: 22kΩ
- Nominal Output Level: OUTPUT: -10dBu
- Output Impedance: 2kΩ
- Display: 7× Segments, 2× Digits LED
- Power Supply: DC 9V, Dry Batteries (R6/LR6 (AA) type)× 6, and AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 130mA
- Compatibility: AC adaptor: BOSS PSA Series and Foot Switch: BOSS FS-5U, FS-6
- Accessories: Manual, Dry Batteries (Alkaline: LR6 (AA) type) × 6, and Roland Service
- Dimensions: 15-1/8 × 9-1/16 × 2-15/16-inch (W × D × H)
- Weight: 3.5 kg
- COMP/FX (Compressor/Effect): COMP, T.WAH, AC SIM
- PREAMP: OFF, EQ, CLEAN, COMBO, TWEED, STACK, LEAD STK, and R-FIER
- OD/DS (Overdrive/Distortion): BOOST, NATURAL, OD-1, BLUES, DIST, CLASSIC, MODERN, METAL, CORE, and FUZZ
- MODULATION: CHORUS, PHASER, FLANGER, ROTARY, UNI-V, TREMOLO, HARMONIST, and OCTAVE
- DELAY: 1-99 ms, 100-990 ms, 1000-6000 ms, REVERSE, CHO + DELAY, MOMENTARY, TAP, and PHRASE LOOP
- REVERB: ROOM and HALL
- PEDAL F× (Pedal Effect): WAH, VOICE, +1 OCTAVE, -1 OCTAVE, and MOD RATE
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
when will this come back in stock?
This products literally provides that "BANG" effect to every single tone which comes out of it! Worth every penny.
This is an amazing pedal board. Good for beginners who wants to have everything set out in front of them than fiddling through many menus. I have done recordings with this, and there has been nothing sweeter.
I bought this unit about 1 months ago and its perfect for me and love it. Most intuitive pedal there is. I actually use the user banks. I use clean with a little reverb & move towards distortion with reverb When I bought it, at the first time it was difficult for me to get a good distortion with the O/D's, but after tweaking it for every 3 and half hours a day finally got the best result And the most interesting thing is that, I set the NS/Thresh hold to 5 and it does not make any hissing sound. The other effects are mind blowing . Best Pedal for me .
best thing about the me 70 is its ease of use and portability. the inbuilt presets are perfect and save the trouble of unnecessary customization that wastes a lot of time imo. I'm using a fender amp and it sounds perfect as it adds a slight bit of analog warmth. its pretty sturdy and well built. natural sounding distortions in the blues to modern range. I play alternate and pop rock which is handled by this processor easily. pick it right away if you are looking for a portable, reliable and feature packed processor.
An awesome processing unit, I have been using this baby for 2 years and not a single complaint. Not only is it packed with great effects and features, it can very easily be carried around and is pretty rugged. The ME70 works in manual and memory mode giving you the best of both the analog and digital world. You can use the board as individual stompboxes in the manual mode or use them to change patches in digital mode.If you are on a tight budget and want a unit that lets you experiment with interesting sounds, this is your answer.
I was looking for a multi effect processor which would sort all my requirements related to sound, effects and expressions pedal. I ended up with this and my overall experience is beyond my imaginations. Simulation is as natural as my analog rig and its quite easy to travel with this processor. Looper is the best function that I was looking for and this compact piece of shitt can blow away any other processor in the same range.Everything is perfect and optimum. No pro level knowledge is required, just plug and play. Easy to set and modify your patches and you can modulate it as per your need.Stereo Output provides an additional dimension because I am the only guitarist in my Band. Overall 11 out of 10 in my marking scale, thank a lot team Bajaao \m/