Boss ME-70 Guitar Multi-Effects Processor
More than 40 great sound effects and two different operating modes
When you are cramped up for space on the stage, the Boss ME-70 Guitar Multi-Effects Processor gets rid of your worries instantly. It is a single floor-based multi-effects unit that includes the ability of different guitar pedals such as tremolo, phaser, vibrato and many more. This multi-effects processor allows you to access the correct effect when playing live on stage. It has two operating modes, manual and memory, which allow you to choose the right way to go about your performance.
ME-70 features Boss’ patented COSM preamplifier that offer a unique experience whenever you perform. The preamp can emulate six guitar amps that hold high standards in the music industry. The powerful sound technology used in the ME-70 will undoubtedly result in world-class sound creation.
Enhance Your Performance
The Boss ME-70 multi-effects processor features over 40 sound effects that make your performance unique every time. There are ten distortion and overdrive effect for sharpening your rock performance. Use the Boss Slow Gear feature to add a tremolo effect or simulate a fretless guitar, use the Boss defretter for achieving the desired results. Modulation options such as phaser, flanger, vibrato, uni-vibe and chorus are also provided in ME-70. These modulation settings give the tone a distinct shape, thus adding a unique character to the sound.
Two Operating Modes
The Boss ME-70 multi-effects processor features two different operation modes, manual and memory. For those guitarist who love the old-school guitar stompbox feel, switch on the manual mode and start gigging. The memory mode allows you to save the effects setup as a patch. You can recall a particular patch depending on the requirement of your performance. There are 36 presets in the memory mode, which you can choose as per your preference. Use the four main foot switches to change between the patches and banks.
The controls on ME-70 are placed in a logical way by grouping a particular set of effects in section. There are four effect pedals in ME-70, which are designated for adjusting music FX, overdrive, delay, and modulation. The knobs are placed in a convenient fashion so that you don't waste time looking for a particular dial.
- Boss COSM amplifier modelling technology can emulate six different classic guitar amplifiers
- Ten distortion and overdrive for adding searing effects while playing rock music
- FiveFX controls allow to give a uniqueness to your creative work
- Delay switch for inducing phase loop and echo
- Manual and memory operating modes give you freedom and convenience to choose your own style.
- AD Conversion: 24 bits + AF Method
- DA Conversion: 24 bits
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz
- Program Memories: 36 (User) + 36 (Preset)
- Nominal Input Level: GUITAR INPUT: -10dBu and AUX IN: -18dBu
- Input Impedance: GUITAR INPUT: 1MΩ and AUX IN: 22kΩ
- Nominal Output Level: OUTPUT: -10dBu
- Output Impedance: 2kΩ
- Display: 7× Segments, 2× Digits LED
- Power Supply: DC 9V, Dry Batteries (R6/LR6 (AA) type)× 6, and AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 130mA
- Compatibility: AC adaptor: BOSS PSA Series and Foot Switch: BOSS FS-5U, FS-6
- Accessories: Manual, Dry Batteries (Alkaline: LR6 (AA) type) × 6, and Roland Service
- Dimensions: 15-1/8 × 9-1/16 × 2-15/16-inch (W × D × H)
- Weight: 3.5 kg
- COMP/FX (Compressor/Effect): COMP, T.WAH, AC SIM
- PREAMP: OFF, EQ, CLEAN, COMBO, TWEED, STACK, LEAD STK, and R-FIER
- OD/DS (Overdrive/Distortion): BOOST, NATURAL, OD-1, BLUES, DIST, CLASSIC, MODERN, METAL, CORE, and FUZZ
- MODULATION: CHORUS, PHASER, FLANGER, ROTARY, UNI-V, TREMOLO, HARMONIST, and OCTAVE
- DELAY: 1-99 ms, 100-990 ms, 1000-6000 ms, REVERSE, CHO + DELAY, MOMENTARY, TAP, and PHRASE LOOP
- REVERB: ROOM and HALL
- PEDAL F× (Pedal Effect): WAH, VOICE, +1 OCTAVE, -1 OCTAVE, and MOD RATE