The Soundweb London BLU-BOB2 or “break-out box” offers 8 channels of analog audio output expansion via the Soundweb London high bandwidth, fault tolerant digital audio bus.
This expander features a low latency, fault tolerant digital audio bus of 256 channels which uses standard Category 5e cabling giving a distance of 100m between compatible devices. The BSS Audio MC-1 fiber optic media converter can be used to increase the distance between devices to over 10km (6.2 miles) using single mode fiber.
The BLU-BOB2 output channels are easily configured by six DIP switches located on the rear of the device, which select consecutive channels in groups of eight. This simple configuration allows selection of any 8-channel range from the 256 channels available on the digital audio bus. Output channel assignments are configured by DIP switch selection only. The BLU-BOB2 is not configured by HiQnet™ London Architect.BSS BLU-BOB2 Features:
BSS BLU-BOB2 Specifications:
- 8 Analog Audio Outputs
- Standard Terminal Block Connectors for Analog Audio Connections
- DIP Switches for Channel Range Selection
- 256 Channel, Low Latency, Fault Tolerant Digital Audio Bus
- Clear Front Panel LED Indication
- 12VDC External Power included
- Terminal Block Connectors for Power Connection
- 19” 1RU Chassis
- Chassis: 19" (single rack space)
- Analog Outputs: 8
- Config: DIP switch
- SWL Digital Audio Bus: 256