To Register your Casio Product Please Visit - https://register.casio.in
Casio WK-6600 High Grade 76-Key Arranger Keyboard
Equipped with sophisticated mixer functions for the ultimate music-making experience
Casio WK-6600: MRP: Rs. 20,995/-
Discover the Mozart hidden in you with the Casio WK-6600 High Grade 76-Key Arranger Keyboard. It incorporates Casio’s patented AHL Sound Source technology to offer pristine and articulate tones. The comprehensible display of this workstation shows the current music setting along with the volume level of each track. Your music-making experience is enhanced by the large dial, which facilitates seamless selection of the appropriate music option. You can create fascinating sound effects such as guitar chocking with the pitch bender wheel. Make the most of this marvellous workstation keyboard to create musical magic at your next gig.
Set the Tone
The Casio WK-6600 Arranger Keyboard incorporates a Song Sequencer offering 16 tracks together with one track to facilitate recording of five songs and 12,000 notes, which translates into multi-track recording capability. You can insert, delete, copy, and quantize tracks. Furthermore, the locator feature lets you edit a particular range of notes from your track. You can further customize your composition by selecting the desired length and pitch by means of the step recording function. You can convert your compositions to the SMF (Standard MIDI File) format and save them on to an SD memory card. The 32-channel mixer lets you adjust the volume, reverb send, and other settings, as per your requirements. With the Rhythm Editor, you can mix sounds corresponding to different instruments, or add or clip individual instrument parts in the process of creating your signature rhythms by means of the NORMAL, FILL IN, INTRO, and ENDING patterns.
Tailor Your Tone
Take your audience on a journey to the unexplored areas of music with this arranger keyboard. It incorporates a number of functions to give your sound the perfect shape: Reverb (10 types), chorus (5 types), and DSP (100 types created using 46 effect types such as delay, phaser, and wah). You can also create and store a maximum of 100 DSP effects for recall. Depending on the genre you wish to play to your audience, you can adjust the frequency parameters to highlight the treble with the “Bright’ option; go “Powerful” for a louder sound. Thanks to the Tone Editor, you can select the appropriate attack time, release time, cut off, or vibrato with a single tap. You can create distinctively original tones for performances and music creation sessions. You have 150 arpeggio types if neo-classical is your forte.
Expand Your Horizons
The Casio WK-6600 Arranger Keyboard features an SD card slot in order to facilitate storage of data on to an external memory device. The dedicated input/output terminals enable connection of a number of devices and musical instruments for various purposes. For example, you can connect a PA system mixer to the workstation via the line out terminals (L/MONO, R), or a microphone via the MIC IN terminal. USB connectivity facilitates MIDI send/receive connection as well as seamless transfer of data between the workstation keyboard and other devices.
The Casio WK-6600 Arranger Keyboard boasts the AHL Sound Source technology for faithful reproduction of the original waveform. This device offers a total of 670 distinct tones and lets you store up to 10 tones of your own for later recall. There are 210 preset rhythms accommodating a whole gamut of genres, from rock and pop to jazz and Latin.
There Is More
The specialized touch response feature emulates the touch and feel of an acoustic. In addition, this arranger keyboard is powered by four high-output two-way bass reflex speakers, which deliver a rich sound. This speaker system can be used for live performances and studio music-making sessions alike. You have a total of 305 presets to choose from for customizing your settings to suit a wide range of musical styles.
- Song Sequencer offers 16 tracks together with one system track for recording five songs and a total of approximately 12,000 notes
- 32-channel mixer for adjustment of volume, pan, and other parameters
- Rhythm Editor lets you combine instrument parts and turn them on or off
- Built-in effects include reverb (10 types), chorus (5 types), and DSP (100 types using 46 effect types including delay, phaser, flanger, wah, and rotary)
- Built-in equalizer with five selectable frequency characteristics
- Tone Editor can be used to adjust attack time, release time, cut off, vibrato, reverb, chorus, DSP, and other parameters
- Arpeggiator enables selection from 150 different arpeggio types
- SD memory card slot
- Line out terminals (L/MONO, R) for connection of a PA system mixer; MIC IN for connection of a musical instrument or microphone; AUDIO IN for audio device input
- Supports USB connectivity
- AHL Sound Source technology
- 210 preset rhythms with Auto Accompaniment
- Keyboard: 76-keys Piano Style
- Maximum Polyphony: 48
- Tones: 700-tones Built-in
- Sound Source: AHL(Dual-element)
- Rhythms/Patterns: 210-rhythms Built-in
- Song: 5 (Song Bank)
- Metronome: Beats: 0, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (Tempo Range: quarter note = 30 to 255)
- Recorder: Song Sequencer: 16-multi Tracks + 1 System Track
- Tuning Control: A4 = approximatery 440 Hz ± 99 cents
- Display Screen: LCD
- Speaker: 12cm × 2 + 3cm × 2, Bass-reflex System
- Amp Output: 6W＋6W
- Key Transpose: ±1 (-12 to +12 semitones)
- Power Requirements: Batteries: D-sizex6/AC adapter: AD-A12150LW
- Included Accessories: Song Book, Adapter
- Dimensions: 46.7 × 15.7 × 5.9-inch (W × D × H)
- Weight: 7.2 kg
- Mixer: 32-channels + EXT IN (MIC IN)
- Rhythm Editor (10 user rhythms)
- Tone Editor (10 user tones)
- Registrations: 32-setups (4-sets x 8-banks)
- Music Preset: 305-preset with Chord Progression and Chord Edit ( 50-user presets)
- One-Touch Preset: 210-sets
- Arpeggiator: 150-types
- Temperaments (scales): Preset scale (Equal temperament + 16 types)/scale fine tune
- Octave Shift: ±2 Octaves
- Rhythm/Song Controller
- Pitch Bend Wheel : 0 to 24 semitones
- Large Dial
- Mic in
- Audio in
- Line output (L/MONO, R)
- Headphones (standard stereo jack)
- USB: type B
- External power (12V DC)
- USB cable (A-B type)
- Modes: CASIO Chord, Fingered 1, Fingered 2 (6th off), Fingered 3 (on bass), Full Range Chord
- Controllers: Start/Stop, Intro, Normal/Fill-in, Variation/Fill-in, Synchro/Ending
- GM Compatibility: Level-1
- Terminals: USB
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I really liked the product especially the keys with touch response.However, the 3rd C and D from the left make a clicking sound when the fingers strike the keys.Maybe it is because I use those keys often.However,this is annoying when you are playing mellow tunes or the piano is on low to medium volume.
No comments just speechless i am. What an amazin gadget for music lovers! Proud of having it...
Best product in regonable rate
there is no doubt in this product
A very good deal... Thanks friends...
The product is great and working fine. Good buy and immensely happy!
good customer care and product was delivered as mentioned with proper packaging