D'Addario EJ38H phosphor bronze guitar strings are designed for "High Strung" or "Nashville" tuning methods to offer a "jangly" 12-string affect when recording, layering, or double-tracking guitars. The Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
D'Addario EJ38H Features:
- Designed and gauged for "High Strung" or "Nashville" tuning methods
- Phosphor Bronze, preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .014, .009, .012, .018. Phosphor Bronze Wound .027.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Don't go for Copper Strings, this is what you want. Your guitar will sound so different and better you won't believe it.Most of the great acoustic guitarists prefer this set. Check out Acoustician on YouTube, I got to know these string from his videos.Just brilliant.