BAJAAO India presents the dB Technologies DVA T4 3-Way Active Line Array System.
A three-way active line array system, the DVA T4 has set new standards in the sound reinforcement industry since its 2007 market launch. Better yet, it has brought the benefits of real line array technology to a much wider range of users. More than 15,000 DVA T4 modules have shipped as of February 2011. Equipped with top-notch features and engineered for maximum versatility, the DVA T4 delivers premium performance and ensures excellent return on investment.
dB Technologies DVA T4 Features:
- 8 modules (2 m array) connected to one 16A phase place just 125 kg load on the pick-point
- Fully powered units, freely scalable to setups of any size
- Lossless signal path with no need for speaker cables
- None of the impedance and amp channel availability concerns associated with passive models
- Sequentially configurable array segments
- Digital controller (DSP) onboard for utmost operating safety
The future of line arrays is active
Beside the accurate reproduction of a 3-way system with active DSP controlled amplification and all other advantages of active technology like phase- and line alignment, the active technology gives the advantage to optimize each Array-element due to its position in the system and the total number of combined line array units. The DVA T4 provides 8 different Setups to optimize for example the HF-response according to it's function (nearfield/midfield/farfield) or the low-mid-response due to the number of combined units. No lossfull and expensive speaker cabling is needed anymore.
dB Technologies DVA T4 Specifications:
- Speaker Type: 3-Way Active Line Array Module
- Frequency Response [+/- 3dB]: 80 - 19.000 Hz
- Max SPL: One Unit 128 dB
- HF: 2x1 "
- Type HF: Neodymium Compression Driver
- Voice Coil HF: 1.4 "
- Directivity: 100x15 °
- Horn: Integrated CD Horn
- MF: 6.5 "
- Type MF: Neodymium, Sealed Basket, Phase Plug, Horn Loaded
- Voice Coil MF: 1.5 "
- LF: 8 "
- Type LF: Neodymium
- Voice Coil LF: 2.5 "
- Amp Technology : Digital Class-T, var. clock frequency
- Amp Class : Class D
- Power Supply: with PFC SMPS
- HF Amp: 100 W/RMS
- MF Amp: 100 W/RMS
- LF Amp: 220 W/RMS
- Cooling: Convection
- Controller: Analog Devices, DSP 24 bit/48 kHz
- System Presets: 8, HF/Low-mid correction
- Limiter: Dual Active Limiter, Multi-band limiiter, RMS, Peak, Thermal
- Crossover Frequency MF-HF: 1800 Hz
- Slope MF-HF: 24 dB/Octave
- Crossover Frequency LF-MF: 400 Hz
- Slope LF-MF: 24 dB/Octave
- Signal Input: 1x XLR fem, sym
- Input Sensitivity [dBu]: -00 - Max -2 dBu
- Signal Output: 1x XLR male, sym.
- Power Socket: 1x Powercon In, 1x Powercon Out
- Voltage Range: 90 - 240 V
- Housing: Polypropylen PP
- Housing Design: Trapezoidal
- Color: Black, White
- Handles: 1x per side
- Front Grille : 1.5mm metall grille with acoustic foam in back
- Rigging Points: Integrated rigging hardware
- Width: 580 mm (23.2 in)
- Height: 240 mm (9.6 in)
- Depth: 327 mm (13.08 in)
- Weight: 13.8 kg (30.42 lbs).