dB Technologies Opera Unica 15 2-Way Active Speaker Overview:
dBTechnologies’ flagship active loudspeaker turns into the most complete professional system thanks to networkable capability and complete EQ control via Aurora Net control software.
OPERA’s potential grows even further with OPERA UNICA: brand new model featuring CLASS D DIGIPRO G3 amp module delivering up to 1800 W peak and neodymium woofers.
What makes OPERA UNICA series “unique” in dBTechnologies’ active loudspeaker range is its networkable capability via Aurora Net control software (available in free download at dBTechnologies website), using the integrated RDNet ports, allowing a complete EQ,delay and processing customization and real time monitoring of the PA system in use.
Opera’s distinctive asymmetrical acoustic design of the HF horn ensures optimized coverage. Furthermore, sound processing features linear-phase FIR filters allowing an excellent linear response, resulting in a clear and intelligible audio performance from every listening position.
The perfect features’ mix making OPERA UNICA ready for the most demanding professional users.
- Speaker Type: 2-Way Active Speaker
- Acoustical data
- Usable Bandwidth [-10dB]: 57 - 20.000 Hz
- Frequency Response [- 6dB]: 61 - 20.000 Hz
- Max SPL: 133 dB
- HF: 1" Exit, 1.75 v.c.
- Horizontal Directivity: 100° (85° up/120° down)
- Vertical Directivity: 85° (+ 25°/-60°)
- Horn: Asymmetrical Horn
- LF: 15", 3" v.c.
- Amp Technology: Class D DigiproG3
- RMS Power: 900 W
- Peak Power: 1800 W
- Controller: DSP 56 bit
- AD/DA Converter: 24 bit/48 KHz
- Controls: Rotary Encoder (8 Presets)
- 1x Input Sensitivity
- 1x Power ON led
- 1x Signal led
- 1x Limiter Led
- 1x Status Led
- CrossOver Frequency: 1600 Hz
- Limiter: Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Advanced DSP Functions: Linear Phase FIR Filters
- Delay Option: 58.6 ms max (via RD Net)
- Signal Input: 1x XLR Female, 1x USB (data service)
- Signal Output: 1x XLR Male
- Housing: Polypropylene PP
- Handles: 1 on left Side, 1 on Top
- Rigging Points: 2XM10 on Top + 1x M10 on Back
- Pole Mount: D36 mm
- Angles up: Monitor use 45°
- Width: 420 mm (16.54 in)
- Height: 722 mm (28.43 in)
- Depth: 419 mm (16.50 in)
- Weight: 18.2 kg (40.12 lbs)