DigiTech RP500 Guitar Multi Effects Processor
The RP500 takes the complexity of an effect switching system and combines it with the simplicity of stompboxes. Full arsenals of tones are at your disposal, all easily controlled. If you're a player who takes command of their tone by turning individual pedals on and off, enable the Pedalboard Mode button and instantly use the 5 footswitches to turn the RP500's stompboxes and effects on and off within a program. If you are tired with the effect tap-dance and want to concentrate on playing, the RP500's Preset Mode gives you instant access to 5 totally different sounds with the single press of a footswitch (100 presets total across 20 different banks). Now the RP500 features a 20-second looper. Simply play, loop, change tones then overdub. It's that easy.
DigiTech RP500 Features:
- 20-Second Looper-Full time, play, loop, change tones then overdub!
- Effect switching system offers control over internal stompboxes and effects
- Exclusive Pedalboard mode changes the RP500 into 5 individual stompboxes and effects
- Amp/Cabinet Bypass defeats internal amp and cabinet effects in all presets
- 40 Tone and 40 Effects Libraries
- 200 presets (100 factory, 100 user
- Over 125 effects including stompboxes, choruses, delays, amps and cabinets
- Up to 5 seconds of delay time
- 24-bit 44.1kHz sample rate
- Heavy-duty metal switches for stompbox response
- Bright LEDs display program status and effect on / off
- Large 10 character LED display for preset name, bank name and tuner
- Built-in chromatic Tuner
- Independent XLR Left and Right Outputs with ground lift
- Independent 1/4" Left and Right Outputs
- Amp / Mixer switch to engage speaker cabinet
- Stereo 1/8" headphone output
- Stereo 1/8" CD/MP3 Input
- Built-in expression pedal controls the RP500's internal wahs, volume, Whammy™ and other parameters
- All metal construction
- Cubase LE4 Music Production Software included
- X-Edit Librarian Software included
- 2 x 2 USB audio streaming.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
it sounds great and specially i love its setting and its easy to store the sound and rock the stage
great sound. and its have a best carry to anywhere.
I've been using it for 6 years now. Haven't had no problem except for some buttons not functioning properly, which was remedied by a little cleaning with WD-40.Amp modelling is satisfactory, effects emulation is cool, though trying to compare them with their hardware counterparts would be foolishness.It's great to learn about various amps, effect units and stompboxes, their parameters, learning how to dial a tone to your liking.Interface is quite detailed and simple.Additionally, it can be used as a USB interface to directly record you guitar to your favorite DAW.Overall, a great choice for beginners and intermediate players alike.
First of all it is one of top notch processor from digitech. Plus it has such effects which now days are rare to find..and also many latest effects too....u get psu from digitech which is one of the problems with another manufacturers....so all in all u get a awesome processor which is tried and tested..