DiMarzio EP1618SSI 18' Instrument Cable
Great sound made simple! DiMarzio® Guitar & Instrument Cables are unsurpassed for connecting guitars, basses and keyboards to amps. DiMarzio® Basic Guitar Cables use the same wire specifications and Switchcraft ends as our famous DiMarzio® Instrument Cable without the overbraid jacket and at a lower price. Exceptionally crisp, clear, quiet and durable, they outperform cables costing much more. They've been called "the new industry standard". Custom designed low-capacitance copper cable ensures low stage noise and guarantees consistent sound and improved high frequency response. Available in Straight end.
DiMarzio EP1618SSI Specifications:
- 18 Feet
- Wire Gauge: AWG 20 (0.519 mm2)
- Diameter: 0.237 in. (6.02 mm)
- Insulation: Polyethylene inner with PVC outer
- Capacitance: 33.27 pF/ft (109pF/M)
- Shield & Material: Copper Braid + Conductive PVC 98%
- Jacket & Material: PVC
- Resistance: 8.8 ohm/1,000 ft (29 ohm/KM)
- Inductance: 0.07 µH/ft (0.2 µH/M)
- Termination Method: Silver Solder.