Note : Bajaao will process all shipments in the order they were received. To ensure timely delivery once courier services resume, please place your order early to
avoid inordinate shipment delays. Bajaao expects orders to be backlogged.
9000 Series offers heavy-duty and lighter weight stands in both straight and straight/boom configurations. DW designers, drummers and techs around the world insist on memory locks on the tube joints and the tripod leg assembly, plastic tube insulators, toothless tilters, large reset handles, secondary tilter locks, cymbal space adjusters and heavy gauge tubing. DW 9000 Series Stands deliver all of this and more.
Infinitely Adjustable Locking Spring Tension
The Infinitely Adjustable Locking Spring Tension feature allows for precise adjustment to offset the weight of the top cymbal, creating a customized feel.
• The Lateral Cymbal Seat is a first in hi-hat design, allowing instant access for adjusting the bottom cymbal angle; a small detail that makes a big difference.
• SM379 Locking Clutch
• The uni-body Folding Footboard stays attached to the base casting when secured in the folded position.
• The 505 Drop-Lock Clutch, which closes with a ÒclickÓ of the oversized, rubber-coated latch, is a must when using the remote hi-hat and/or double pedal set up.
• Though the 8-foot removable wire cable is most popular, 2, 4, 6, 10-foot and custom lengths are also available as an option.
• The 9502LB comes complete with MG-1 and MG-2 Mega Clamp mounting hardware.
All DW hardware carries a 5 year limited warranty.