Known for their massive guitar tones, Judas Priest inspired generations of metal fans and Glenn was the cornerstone of that sound. EMG pickups were the first Glenn used to give him the unique ferocity, depth, and clarity that cut through audiences worldwide. Having played the EMG 81 for well over a decade, Glenn approached EMG for a few modifications to expand his iconic metal sound. Always reaching for more, Glenn embarked on a five year journey that led him to his new signature GTV. This humbucker pickup set is unlike any other EMG in tone and feel. Using ceramic and steel magnets, the GTV maintains high output with a rich smoothness in the mid-range. With its tight attack, amazing clarity, and even response across the audio spectrum, the EMG GTV provides the knockout punch Glenn Tipton demands.
- Signature pickups designed by Judas Priest's Glenn Tipton & EMG founder Rob Turner
- A humbucker pickup set like no other EMG in tone and feel. Massive sounds of ferocity, depth, and clarity
- Using ceramic and steel magnets, the GTV maintains high output with a rich smoothness in the mid-range
- Tight attack and an even response across the audio spectrum
- Available in EMG's new red caps