MAYA22 USB is not simply another USB audio interface - it's a very stylish portable device that can go with you anywhere. It offers total flexibility as an external and fully bus-powered USB device with excellent professional 24-bit audio quality.
It features 2 analog input and 2 analog output channels with RCA connection, a microphone preamplifier with XLR input and support for +48V phantom power, a Hi-Z instrument input for guitars, a high quality headphone output and TRS line outputs. This can make MAYA22 USB easily one of the most useful devices in your studio, wherever that may be.
Use it to record microphone and guitar signals simultaneously and then process the incoming signals with your PC or Mac notebook or desktop in realtime and listen to the mix directly via headphones or studio monitoring speakers. All these features are provided with a professional low latency drivers with support for WDM, ASIO 2.0 and CoreAudio.
If you're looking for a really powerful USB audio device that is small and that gives you maximum performance under any current Windows system as well as under Mac OS X, then MAYA22 USB is for you. It's incredible how many functions are provided by this small device!
- 2 input / 2 output 24-bit / 96kHz USB 2.0 Full Speed 24-bit Audio Interface
- line, guitar and microphone inputs
- Simultaneous recording of microphone and guitar signals
- Microphone preamp with XLR input and +48V phantom power support
- Hi-Z instrument input with 1/4" connector
- Line input with RCA connectors
- Line output with balanced 1/4" TRS connectors
- Headphone output with 1/4" connector
- ADC with 102dB(a) dynamic range
- DAC with 108dB(a) dynamic range
- USB bus powered
- Supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 with ASIO 2.0, MME, WDM and DirectSound incl. DirectWIRE support
- Realtime level meters in MAYA22 USB for Windows control panel software
- Dupports Mac OS X (10.4 and above) via the native CoreAudio USB audio driver from Apple (no driver install required)
- Dimensions roughly 10.0cm x 10.5cm x 3.7cm
Made in China
Made in China
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Its just awesome for recording drums with one mic Drummers with a low budget and want to record using only one mic ahould go for this. It does not produce a red clip during recording which mean it automatically normalize somehow. I hope this will help you
Excellent for the price, with the DirectWIRE application that allows internal routing... Also, none of the internal sounds of my laptop are interfering while recording through the instrument input, unlike my previous M-Audio interface.
very good product to purchase
This thing is a beast! At a size of about 2 1/2 inch width, it's a little monster with prodigious powers! ESI is well known in the EU for their high quality interfaces. Pleasant surprise they found a dealer in India since they;re known amongst a very niche audience. It beats my other interface(Mbox3, 4x the price) in every department, the ASIO drivers are way more cleaner and the DirectWire app helps you internally connect two DAWs without the need for the ReWire protocol. Very well designed preamp and driver.