The Passport Conference Portable PA System from the house of Fender provides excellent sound clarity and is convenient to use any time, anywhere. This amplification system is an improvised version of previous Passport systems and caters to the demands of small- to medium-size performances. This system delivers excellent volume and projection. It features XLR and 1/4" mic/line inputs that allow for flexible source connectivity and the 1/8" inputs enable playback of recorded content from the devices interfaced with this system. In addition, this Passport Conference Portable PA System offers channel-specific tone control as well as volume and master volume control.
1/8" STEREO INPUT
To enhance your presentation, Passport Conference features a 1/8" front-panel stereo input ideal for playing recorded material from a mobile device or laptop.
FOUR 2.75" ARTICULATED HIGH-FREQUENCY TWEETERSSo that every word is clearly audible, Passport Conference features four 2.75" articulated high-frequency tweeters (two in each speaker enclosure) that deliver ultra-fine high-end sound with outstanding definition and clarity.
- For small to medium-size audiences
- Five-channel mixer
- Volume and tone controls
- 1/8" stereo input and output
- Channels: 5 - (3x Mic/Line, 1x Stereo 1/4-inch Line)
- Wattage: 175 Watts
- Controls: Volume and Tone
- Line Out: 1 - (1/8-inch Stereo with Level Control)
- Includes: 2x Speaker cables
- Voltage: 240V
- Inputs: 9 - (3x XLR, 5x 1/4-inch, 1x Stereo 1/8-inch)
- Headphone Jack: 1/8-inch Stereo with Level Control
- Speaker Jack: 2x 1/4-inch Left and Right (Stereo)
- Horn Tweeter: 4 - 2.75-inch Articulated HF Tweeters