Buy Focusrite RedNet 1 Audio Interface online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
Focusrite RedNet 1 Audio Interface.
Focusrite's amazing RedNet 1 audio network interface makes it possible, with a single Ethernet cable, to connect your studio network. The RedNet 1 includes eight analog inputs and outputs on DB-25 connectors plus a Dante Ethernet port. This interface gives you uncompromising quality; you'll appreciate the 120dB dynamic range, the jitter-minimizing JetPLL technology, the 192kHz quality, and the outstanding onboard Dante networking capabilities. RedNet interfaces take your audio from analog into an incredible world of digital flexibility, with the utmost clarity. Put the RedNet 1 to work in your studio network.
Focusrite RedNet Interface features:
- Reliable, robust digital audio networking for the studio
- 24-bit operation at up to 192kHz sampling rate
- Up to 128 inputs and 128 outputs at 48 and 96kHz
- Superb audio quality with a dynamic range of 120dB
- Proven Dante networking technology uses standardnetworking components
- JetPLLTM technology provides ultra-low-jitter in all I/O units
- Units are hot-swappable, detected and configured automaticallyon plug-in.
Focusrite RedNet 1 Features:
- Dynamic Range: 120dB
- THD+Noise (input and output)
- Input and output 0dBFS reference levels +18dBu (EBU) or +24dBu (SMPTE-RP155)
- JetPLLTM technology minimizes jitter in the conversion process
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 192kHz
- Analog inputs 1-8 via DB-25 connector
- Analog outputs 1-8 via DB-25 connector
- Dante Ethernet port.
Focusrite RedNet 1 Specifications:
- Channels: 8
- A to D: Yes
- D to A: Yes
- Sample Rate: 192kHz
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Analog Inputs: 1 x DB25
- Analog Outputs: 1 x DB25
- Digital Inputs: Ethernet
- Digital Outputs: Ethernet
- Clock Inputs: No clock inputs
- Clock Outputs: No clock outputs
- Other I/O: No other I/O
- Expansion Slots: No expansion slots
- Rack Spaces: 2U
- Height: 3.5"
- Width: 19".