Buy Focusrite RedNet 3 Audio Interface online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
Focusrite RedNet 3 Audio Interface.
Put Focusrite's RedNet 3 digital I/O interface to work in your studio system and connect all those digital audio components the right way. The RedNet 3 gives you up to 32 inputs and outputs, and it works at up to 192kHz quality. You get 16 optical ports and support for AES, S/PDIF, and ADAT audio. The Dante Ethernet connection lets the RedNet system sync to an incoming signal clock or word clock source, for maximium quality, accuracy, and stability. Don't settle for less than Focusrite quality; use the RedNet 3 and get connected the right way.
Focusrite RedNet 3 Features:
- Up to 32 inputs and 32 outputs via AES/EBU, ADAT Optical and S/PDIF
- Connect a full 32 channels of ADAT Optical - even at 96kHz (S-MUX2)
- Synchronizes your RedNet system to any incoming digital clock or a word clock source
- JetPLLTM jitter-reduction technology
- Sample rate accuracy (internal sync source):
- Pull-in range +/- 7.5ppm
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 192kHz
- ADAT Optical inputs 1-8 via TOSlink optical connectors: Each connector supports 8 channels at 44.1 or 48k, 4 channels at 96k (S-MUX2), and 2 channels at 192kHz (S-MUX4)
- ADAT Optical outputs 1-8 via TOSlink optical connectors: Each connector supports 8 channels at 44.1 or 48k, 4 channels at 96k (S-MUX2), and 2 channels at 192kHz (S-MUX4)
- AES/EBU inputs and outputs 1-8 via DB-25 connector (replaces one bank of ADAT I/O when in use)
- S/PDIF input 1-2 via coaxial port (replaces one AES bank when in use)
- S/PDIF output 1-2 via coaxial port (replaces one AES bank when in use)
- Word Clock input via BNC port
- Word Clock output via BNC port
- Dante Ethernet port.