The cable’s built-in, super-compact recorder (designed by TASCAM, the undisputed leader in portable recording) saves up to 13 hours of your playing to commonly available, inexpensive Micro SD cards. And with CD-quality 44.1kHz/16-bit resolution, the audio quality is ideal for transferring over to computer-based, multitrack recording programs.
NEVER LOSE A CREATIVE MOMENT AGAIN
with the inspiration insurance that only Memory Cable™ can provide.
IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME
You’re playing guitar, and come up with an amazing song idea. Then it’s gone. And you can’t get it back. But Memory Cable™—a premium-quality instrument cable for guitar or keyboards—can capture your inspiration so you’ll never lose a brilliant creative moment again.
- Stores over 13 hours of audio with 4GB MicroSD card (included)
- Continuous or auto recording (records only when you’re playing)
- Handles guitar, bass, drum machine, synthesizer, etc. and line-level signals
- Uncompressed recording—CD-quality 44.1kHz/16 bit fidelity
- Mac/Windows/iOS/Android compatible WAV file format
- Ultra-simple user interface, with included reference card
- Insulated ends minimize the chance of shocks
- Transfer files directly from MicroSD card to computer using a card reader, or even insert the MicroSD in a compatible smart phone and access the phone via USB
- Recording technology from TASCAM, the undisputed leader in hand-held portable recorders
- Uses AA main battery (standard or rechargeable, approximate 8 hour battery life) and LR44 battery for Real Time Clock functions (approximate 1 year battery life) (Battery not included)
- Premium quality, low-capacitance cable
- Competitive pricing with non-recording premium cables