Jackson JS22L Left Handed Electric Guitar - Gloss Black
The shred-ready Jackson JS22L Dinky DKA left-handed solidbody electric guitar was made to create sonic mayhem. The amazingly affordable JS22L Dinky serves up massive tone and killer sustain courtesy of its arched basswood body, tremolo tailpiece, and two high-output ceramic humbuckers. You'll relish the uber-playability of the maple speed neck and fat-fretted, compound-radius rosewood fingerboard that lets you chord blissfully and shred without the fear of fretting out. Say hello to your new weapon of choice: the Jackson JS22L Dinky.Jackson high-output pickups deliver the ultra-hot tone you need to tear it up
Looking for rock-solid metal tone? The Jackson JS22L Dinky DKA delivers! That's because Jackson hooked the JS22L Dinky DKA up with a pair of their custom-built ceramic-magnet humbuckers. These high-output humbuckers give you plenty of punch and serious bite - just what you need for today's most aggressive guitar styles.Compound-radius fretboard delivers maximum playing comfort and performance
The JS22L Dinky DKA features a 12"-16" compound-radius fretboard for ultimate playability. This rosewood fingerboard (complete with classic Jackson shark fin inlays) is rounder near the nut for easy rhythm playing. As your playing heats up and moves up the JS22L Dinky DKA's fretboard, the radius flattens out for easier runs and big string bends. With a neck that plays this slick, you'll be up at the 24th fret before you know it.If looks could kill...
The Dinky body shape alone is enough to convey instant attitude. Throw in an arched top, Jackson's distinctive pointy headstock, and shark fin inlays, and you've got one arresting-looking guitar. The Jackson JS22L Dinky DKA is one of the sharpest-looking guitars around; a serious axe wielder's instrument of destruction.Jackson JS22L Features:
Jackson JS22L Specifications:
- A high-performance guitar for an amazing low price
- Lightweight and resonant basswood Dinky body conveys instant attitude
- Dual Jackson custom humbuckers deliver hard-hitting high-gain tone
- Compound-radius rosewood fingerboard feels great for rhythm and lead playing
- 2-point tremolo tailpiece
- Slender graphite-reinforced maple neck keeps your action fast.
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Basswood
- Top Material: Arched Top
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: Gloss Black
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple, Bolt-On
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood, 12" to 16" Compound Radius
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Number of Frets: 24 Jumbo
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 2-Point Synchronized Fulcrum Tremolo Bridge
- Tuners: Die-Cast Tuners
- Number of Pickups: 2
- Neck Pickup: Jackson JE10 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson JE10 Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x 3-Way Blade Switching.