Capable of high power handling and low distortion, JBL's ceiling mounted Control 26CT is ideal for upscale installs. Its performance ability ensures balanced sound throughout the listening area.
The Control 26CT's 16 Ohm impedance allows the user to connect multiple speakers in parallel without having to use more expensive constant voltage distribution systems. The unit includes a multitap transformer for 70V/100V systems. The computer-optimized enclosure insures smooth bass response and JBL's exclusive SonicGuard protects speakers from overload.
The Control 26CT offers a very broad 110° area of coverage and is designed for longer, cooler operation, which allows for greater long-term power handling. A simpler and less-expensive install is achieved due to the coverage capability of the Control 26CT.JBL Control 26CT Features:
JBL Control 26CT Specifications:
- 140 Watts power capability
- Multi-tap transformer for 70V/100V systems
- 75Hz to 20kHz frequency range (-10dB)
- 16 Ohm load
- Coaxially mounted 6.5 in. (165mm) woofer with butyl rubber surround and 3/4 in. (19 mm) titanium coated diffraction-loaded tweeter.
- High power, wide frequency response and low distortion for high sound level capability.
- Wide coverage allows for fewer speakers, reducing the cost of the installed sound system without sacrificing performance.
- JBL's exclusive SonicGuard overload protection allows higher operational levels and improved system reliability (26C only)
- Active or Passive: Passive
- Frequency Response: 75Hz to 20kHz
- Power Capacity: 150 Watts Program 75 Watts Pink Noise
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 107dB @ 1m (3.3 ft)
- Nominal Sensitivity: 89dB SPL, 1W @ 1m (3.3 ft)
- Transformer Taps: 70 V taps: 60W, 30W, 15W, 7.5W 100 V taps: 60W, 30W, 15W
- Impedance: Not applicable
- Crossover: Not applicable
- Shielded: Not applicable
- Low Frequency Driver: 6.5 in. (165 mm) Polypropelene-coated, 1" coil on aluminum former
- High Frequency Driver: 3/4 in. (19 mm) Titanium coated polyester
- Enclosure Material: Formed steel can with medium impact polystyrene baffle/rim, fire rated UL94V-0
- Input Connections: Removable locking connector with screw-down terminals. 2 input terminals and 2 loop-thru output terminals. Max. wire 12 AWG (2.5 mm2)
- Environmental: In accordance with IEC60849 / EN60849. Suitable for use in air handling spaces, per U.L.-2043, U.L.-1480, NFPA90, NFPA70A
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 9.9 in. (210 x 252 mm) 7.5 in. (190 mm) front of ceiling tile to back of back can
- Weight: 7.5 lbs. (3.4 kg) CT: 10 lbs. (4.2 kg) each
- Specialties: Multi-tap transformer for 70V and 100V systems