Lewitt LTS 240 Dual C Wireless System Mic
The perfect choice for entry-level users looking for durable gear that delivers distortion-free, natural sound in live and karaoke performances LTS 240 Dual C kit includes two handheld transmitters featuring quality condenser capsules and a half-rack receiver Solid handheld transmitters with a hexagonal side grille and a stylish, matte black finish Transmitters are equipped with two AA batteries for up to ten hours continuous performance, a convenient LED display indicating battery status and On/Off/Mute switch Half-rack metal-case receiver with a matte black finish Receiver features pre-programmed frequencies, FM modulation, UHF antennas, XLR and unbalanced (6.3 phone plug) outputs Four-part RF-level LED display and AF-level LED display - See more at: http://www.a1sound.co.za/pLTS240DUALC/lewitt-lts-240-dual-c-wireless-mic-system-mic.aspx#sthash.b4K47wSE.dpufFeatures:
- Transmission principle - UHF, FM
- Directional pattern - cardioid
- Available channels - 2 fixed
- RF carrier frequency ranges - 863 - 865 MHz
- Modulation - FM (25 kHz max. deviation), compander system with pre- and de-emphasis
- Audio bandwidth - 70 ... 18,000 Hz
- THD - < 0.5% typical
- Signal / noise ratio - > 80 dB-A typical
- RF radiation - 10 mW
- Battery life - 2 pcs AA size dry batteries, 10 hours typ.
- Dimensions - 50 dia. X 262 mm, 1.96 dia. X 10.3 inch
- Net weight - 255 g, 9.0 oz.
- Audio outputs - balanced 3-pin XLR, unbalanced TS 1/4" jack
- Gain adjustment range - 0 - 6 dB
- Dimensions - 160 x 115 x 30 mm, 6.3 x 4.5 x 1.2 inch
- Net weight - 540 g, 19 oz.