The Lewitt MTP 350 CM/CMs is a professional handheld vocal condenser microphone that can be used for a variety of live performance applications for bands, singers, venues, lecturers, and more. It features a convenient recessed On/Off switch, gold-plated XLR output connector, and a cardioid polar pattern.
The mic includes an internal shock mount and a fully rubber-mounted capsule, enabling low handling noise. A built-in spherical wind and pop filter helps to help catch vocal plosives.
- Condenser Mic for Live Vocals
- Cardioid Pickup Pattern
- (CMs)-Recessed On/Off Slide Switch, (CM)- Without Switch
- Gold-Plated XLR Output Connector
- Runs on 48V Phantom Power
- 90 - 20,000 Hz Frequency Response
- Includes Shock Mount
- Includes Artificial Leather Bag