Buy MAudio Keystation 61ES 61-Key Semi-Weighted USB MIDI Controller - December Deal online in India - India's music equipment superstore.
The Keystation 61es is a 61-note USB keyboard with velocity-sensitive, semi-weighted keys that is designed to easily integrate in any computer music environment. Class-compliancy with Mac OS X, Windows XP, and Vista (32 bit) delivers true plug-and-play setup. The Keystation 61es is also compatible with many music education and music creation software titles, making it ideal for classrooms and studios alike. More advanced users can control software synths, external sound devices, and more with the assignable slider, and pitch and mod wheels. This sleek, compact keyboard is USB bus-powered and requires no external power supply.
MAudio Keystation 61ES MIDI Controller Features:
- 61-note velocity-sensitive semi-weighted action
- pitch bend and modulation wheels
- volume/control slider
- advanced function button for programming
- sustain foot pedal input (pedal sold separately)
- octave +/- buttons to extend keyboard range
- separate MIDI out jack routes MIDI signals from your computer to control external devices
- powered via USB or 9VDC power adapter (sold separately)
- Mac OS X, Windows XP, and Vista (32 bit) class-compliant for plug-and-play
- includes Ableton Live Lite music production software, so you can make music right away.
Made in China
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I was surprised at the low price of this keyboard considering it has 61 semi-weighted keys. I thought maybe it wouldn't be such great quality but I was pleasantly surprised.I thought at first that the keys were a little bit "springy", but I soon got used to them. So much so that when I went back to my old Yamaha keyboard (not weighted), the Yamaha felt terrible. This M-Audio lets you play nice and subtle.There's not much to this keyboard, just a couple of very smooth acting wheels (pitch and modulation), a volume slider and a couple of function buttons. It all seems well-made and the keyboard is heavier than I expected.I was pleased to find that when I took it out of its box, plugged in the USB cable and opened GarageBand, everything worked perfectly, immediately. No messing about.It works well with GarageBand (not tried it with anything else), and being powered by the USB cable means it's dead easy to plug in and start playing.At this price, I can't see how you can go wrong.