Distortion with boost.
Morley has been around since rock and roll began, and within their corporate culture, they know a thing or two about guitar sound. The Morley Man FX Distortion Boost (Model MDB) is a classic analog overdrive style distortion pedal with a boost switch to boost your signal up to 20 dB. It is great as a stand-alone distortion pedal into a clean amp or power amp, or you can use it to enhance the level of overdrive on an amp that already has its own internal drive circuitry.
Dual LEDs show when distortion is engaged and when the boost is on. Like all Morley boxes, the FX Distortion Boost is fashioned from cold-rolled steel and can withstand the rigors of the road. True Tone Buffer ensures signal integrity and helps drive longer cable runs.
- Right-side footswitch turns distortion On / Off
- Drive, tone, and level controls allow you to change the sound of the distortion
- Left side switch turns On / Off distortion boost
- Distortion boost will work only when the pedal is in distortion mode
- Dual LEDs will light up when distortion and boost are turned on
- True Tone Buffer ensures signal integrity and guitar tone, and helps drive longer cable runs
- Input jack for connecting a guitar
- Output jack connects to amplifier
- Cold-rolled steel housing
- Powers from a 9V battery (using quick-clip battery door) or 9V Morley adapter (both sold separately)
- Easy access battery door
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.63 x 4.38 x 2.00" (16.84 x 11.13 x 5.08 cm)
- Current Draw: 12 mA