BAJAAO introduces, the BC-900 Boom Cymbal Stand. The BC900 is a member of the MIPA award-winning 900 Series Hardware family, and features a Uni-Lock Tilter for infinitely adjustable cymbal positioning. It’s telescopic knurled cymbal arm allows for an incredible amount of positioning possibilities. The cymbal arm can also fit back inside the main pipe tube, instantly converting into a straight cymbal stand if so desired.
Specifications of the BC900 Boom Cymbal Stand:
- Uni-Lock Tilter — The BC-900 features Pearl's infinitely adjustable Uni-Lock tilter for ultra-precise and pinpoint cymbal positioning
- Hex Tilter Cymbal Post - Allows versatile mounting of cowbells or percussion effects to the Uni-Lock tilter
- Reversible Cymbal Seat Cup - The B-900's tilter features Pearl's patented Reversible Plastic Cymbal Seat Cup that floats for free movement or locks for rattle-free performance for recording
- UltraGrip Wingnuts and Wingbolts - Featuring an ingenious ergonomic handle with notches that allows your drumsticks to be used for loosening if needed
- Die Cast Pipe Joints — Pearl's extra-tall die-cast pipe joints provide greater surface area for unrelenting grip. Stop Locks assure rock solid performance and repeatable set ups
- No Rattle Tubes - Industrial-designed nylon bushings inside the tubes prevent metal-to-metal contact for rattle free performance, making this stand ideal for recording session work
- Extra Large Non-Slip Feet - Keep your instruments firmly planted and absorb unwanted overtones and vibrations
- SureStruts — Double-braced SureStruts provide the ultimate in structural integrity to prevent lateral wobble and the inherent squeaks that may result from it.