Made by the leading wind instrument makers Conn -Selmer (owned by the Steinway Corporation) this is an excellent quality saxophone. The yellow brass body includes ribbed construction and a detachable reinforced body-to bow connection for added strength and durability. The Prelude bore design enhances projection whilst thekey design allows for comfortable hand positions. An ideal choice for intermediate players.
Conn Selmer T700 Tenor Saxophone Specifications:
- High F# key.
- Moulded mouthpiece with cap and ligature.
- Engraved bell.
- Ribbed body with detachable, reinforced bell section.
- Dark lacquer body and keys.
- Adjustable metal right-hand thumb rest.
- Kid leather pads with metal resonators.
- Supplied in hard-shell case with mouthpiece, ligature, neck strap, reed and cork grease.