Buy Presonus Central Station - Monitoring Switching Center online in India - India's music equipment superstore.
Bajaao India presents the PreSonus Central Station. The central station is a comprehensive monitor switching center. The main audio path of the Central Station is completely passive, offering the most transparent sonic quality. This mastering-level signal path has no amplifier stages, including op amps, active ICs, or chips eliminating coloration, noise, and distortion. To minimize noise and maximize signal integrity, this PreSonus unit is equipped with 34 sealed relays that use a minimal signal path design so that the audio does not pass through extraneous electronics. 3 pairs stereo inputs (2 pair TRS and 1 pair RCA) and outputs (2 digital and 3 analog).
Accompanying 3 sets of monitor outputs, each with its own set of trim pots, are 3 sets of analog stereo analog inputs to accommodate DAW/Mixer, Tape/CD, or Keyboard/Sampler. 2 of these inputs feature balanced TRS jacks and the third has RCA inputs with trim control for matching signals at different levels. The Central Station also accommodates 2 digital inputs via S/PDIF or TOSLINK, providing D/A conversion up to 24Bit/192kHz, enabling the user to send a digital signal directly to the monitoring center to bypass lesser D/A converters from the DAW, a CD, or DAT player.
Dual fast-acting 30-segment digital LED meters provide high-resolution metering of input level as well as calibration to external equipment. The Central Station also offers a talkback omni directional condenser microphone that is routed through the CUE outputs for communication between artist and engineer. When the talkback feature is used, the cue mix is automatically dimmed for optimal communication.
Other features on the PreSonus Central Station include 2 headphone outputs, MUTE, DIM, MONO, INPUT select, CUE select, and OUTPUT select. An optional remote control (CSR-1) is available that includes TALKBACK, MUTE, DIM, MONO, INPUT, and OUTPUT selection, as well as level adjustment.
- Passive Audio Path - no op amps or ICs in main audio path
- 5 stereo inputs (2 digital and 3 analog)
- 24-Bit/192kHz DAC (>117dB dynamic range) via SPDIFÿand TOSLINK
- 3 sets of monitor outputs, each with passive volume control
- Talkback microphone with volume to feed headphone and cue output
- Accurate dual 30-segment LED for metering
- 2 front panel headphone jacks with separate volume control
- MAIN and CUE stereo output have independent input source
- Optional console remote control with input, output, talkback, and volume