Capturing your musical ideas doesn't have to be hard. Studio One Artist Version 3.0 was built by creative people for creative music production.
From easy set up, finding perfect backing tracks that automatically play at your song tempo, capturing an inspiring sound and performance with real or virtual instruments, to mixing with professional effects and even sharing your music online with friends and fans, Studio One 3.0 was designed to keep you inspired and in the flow and focused on your music first, not fighting with a confusing software interface.
In just three short years, Studio One has taken the music production world by storm and is heard today on countless hit recordings. It has been one of the most widely-adopted digital audio workstations in professional and project studios worldwide due to its unparalleled ease of use and uncompromised sound quality. The most common comments from musicians and producers who have switched from other programs are "I can just get things done faster in Studio One. It just sounds better."
And now with version 3.0, Studio One Artist continues to evolve by introducing evocative new virtual instruments, better ways to find the right backing tracks fast, step sequencing for quickly programing beats and other musical parts, more intuitive mixing capabilities, and interface improvements that just make everything easier and more powerful.
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Pristine sound quality with a critically acclaimed mix engine, new synthesis engine, native 32-bit floating point resolution and support for up to 384 kHz audio.
- PresenceXT Sampler with X GB sound library
- Mai Tai polyphonic analog modeling synth with character morphing, modulation matrix, and zero feedback filters.
- Native Fat Channel plug-in from StudioLive AI Mixers for Low Pass Filtering Gate, Compression, EQ, and Limiter
- Browser to find, preview, and drag and drop tempo-matched backing tracks, samples, effects, instruments, presets, and more
- Integrated online PreSonus Shop easy in-app access to more professionally produced content
- Elastique 3.0 realtime pitch and time stretching, resampling, and normalization
- Transient detection and editing with groove extraction, Multitrack comping, editable Folder Tracks, step recording, event-based effects
- Automatic delay compensation ensures tight synchronization and phase alignment
- Control Link MIDI-mapping system to enable keyboards and control surfaces to easily adjust parameters in Studio One
- 35 Native Effects, 64-bit effects and 5 virtual instruments
- Seamless import of Capture recordings with StudioLive AI Mixer Scenes and Fat Channel Settings
- Wireless transfer of audio from Capture for iPad
- Import Notion stems with instrument names, mix, and tempo info preserved.
- AU, VST2, VST3, and ReWire support
- Import and export WAV, MP3, MIDI files, and more
- Integrated Nimbit and SoundCloud dashboards for selling and promoting your music online
- Use Pro Tools, Cubase, or Logic shortcut key commands or create your own
- Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant audio interfaces