The StudioLive 16.0.2 is the mixer for small churches, schools, bands, and clubs, and it’s perfect for a small studio on a budget. It features 16 channel inputs, 4 of them stereo channels, and 12 with XMAX mic preamps; a built-in FireWire interface; extensive signal processing on every channel and bus; 4 aux buses; extensive metering; Scene and setting save/recall; MIDI control; and more. Yet it’s lightweight and rack-mountable, operates much like an analog console, and delivers superb audio quality.
Presonus StudioLive 16.0.2 Features:
- 8 mono and 4 stereo channel inputs with 60 mm faders (12 faders)
- 4 auxiliary buses (pre/post-fader send) and 2 internal FX buses
- 3-band semi-parametric EQ, compressor, limiter, downward expander on all channels and busses; Stereo, 31-band graphic EQ on the main bus
- 16-in/16-out FireWire recording interface (24-bit/44.1 kHz and 48 kHz)
- Includes PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW, Capture live-recording software; StudioLive Remote iPad and Q-Mix for iPhone wireless-control software available at the Apple App Store
- MIDI I/O: control main and effects output levels, recall effects presets and Scenes, and serve as a MIDI interface