BRAVE series professional assembled cables is once again the result of Proel research in following market evolutions. This series is identified for materials used for products realisation , starting from the highest quality of O.F.C copper going on to the special PVC compounds used for jacket and the special cotton roofing that confers a vintage look to the products. Last but not less important the distinctive feature of jackets with an external diameter over 7 mm. For the assembly high quality Proel connectors have been used that in guitar cables present a roofing through an heat-shrink jacket. The variations included in this cable series are the ones more commonly used for guitar and microphone connections and allow the availability of different colours and finishing.
Proel BRV120LU6BW Features:
- Instrument cable
- 6,3 mm mono plug / 6,3 mm mono right angle plug
- Cotton covered flexible PVC jacket
- Black/White color finishing
- 7mm external diameter
- Length: 6 m.
Proel BRV120LU6BW Specifications:
- Color: Black/White
- Connectors: Ø 6,3 mm mono plug / Ø 6,3 mm mono right angle plug
- Overall jacket: Ø 7.0 mm Cotton covered flexible PVC
- 1° shield: High conductivity PVC
- 2° shield: dense spiral copper wire