The ProMark AT tenor mallet features an aluminum shaft, strengthened by a white powder coating process and a soft, textured rubber grip.It comes in two variants, ATA3 and ATA4.
The ATA3 consists of an acrylic head which provides extra weight on the front end for power and attack,whereas the ATA4 offers a rubber head, providing a darker tone while maintaining articulation.
- White powder-coated aluminum handle
- Textured rubber grip
- ATA3 provides a warm fundamental tone
- The Nylon head of ATA4 is attached with a process that eliminates vibration and creates optimal response for the player
- Length is specifically designed for optimum performance around the tenors
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at their Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
Diameter: 0.51 in / 12.95mm
- Length: 13-3/4 in / 34.925 cm
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Head Material: Acrylic/Rubber