When applications like rentals, small tours, referee systems or tough environments call for a wireless microphone with a mix of REV and RE-2 features, the answer is RE-2 wireless system. The RE-2 also includes an N/D 767 hadheld wireless microhone. The N/D767a is the singer and engineerÕs first choice for outstanding vocal clarity in live performance applications. With low handling noise, VOB technology, and excellent clarity through all frequencies, the N/D767a is the top choice of dynamic mics in its class.
The 767a features:
• Top-class vocal microphone
• Multi-stage shock mount for unmatched low-handling noise
• Condenser-like performance
• VOB technology provides tailored bass response for controlled Òproximity effectÓand exceptional vocal clarity
• Supercardioid pattern for superior feedback rejection and acoustic isolation
• Neodymium magnet structure
Designed for:• Broadcast
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website atwww.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
Consult a Product Specialist